Shoop Shoop Dat Sherdogger . . . Belfast Q&A edition

@wilKO
I guess you had a good time at the event : )

kW0n3Yc.png

The problem with this angle is that you've now become just as obsessed with the fact that we have a group of friends on a message board as we are with your unironic death clutch shirt.
Tru fact: I once wanted to buy and unironically wear a death clutch shirt, I was 10 though. Thanks to old age I have finally realized that I was a dumbfuck for wanting to wear that abomination. I now have a refined taste in clothes and only wear the best Affliction shirts and Reebok fight kits.

#Winning

Tru fact: I once wanted to buy and unironically wear a death clutch shirt, I was 10 though. Thanks to old age I have finally realized that I was a dumbfuck for wanting to wear that abomination. I now have a refined taste in clothes and only wear the best Affliction shirts and Reebok fight kits.

#Winning
You sound like a woman

I still don't understand what the big deal with the death clutch shirt is, over than a handful of immature members targeting one individual over and over about it. It's a red t-shirt with a design on it. big whup. who really gives a fuck?

Screen-shot-2013-03-24-at-12.10.03-PM.png

You sound like a woman

I still don't understand what the big deal with the death clutch shirt is, over than a handful of immature members targeting one individual over and over about it. It's a red t-shirt with a design on it. big whup. who really gives a fuck?

Screen-shot-2013-03-24-at-12.10.03-PM.png
My main gripe against it, is that the shirt looks ugly as fuck. I'm not targeting D1 wrestler or something (even though I should since I have seen him post retarded shit on the reg), I don't care what he wears, he could be balls naked in his profile pic and I still wouldn't care, I was merely making a (lame) joke about how I used to want to buy that shirt and wear it when my balls hadn't dropped.

quick one while I'm coming up with an idea or two

J2UX49s.jpg

During the UFC Belfast Q&A, our esteemed colleague @wilKO got on the mic and repped Sherdog to the fullest.

WimaK1m.png

The fact he mentioned Sherdog before asking the question proves how much this site means to him, and how loyal he is to it. What better way to honour that than by giving him his very own shoop thread (the threads where legends are made)​

So roll up shoopers, do your thing and give this man the respect he deserves.

Time to be immortalised wilKO​

Template

ybWWFQk.png

A couple to get you started

M75wivB.jpg

0PjEXaG.jpg
This is pretty much exactly what I'd imagine the average Sherdogger looking like.

And also - love the centered text.

You're all over the place and predictably short circuiting now. Somehow you've gone to insulting Trump and saying people are "sucking his wang." Anything to get off the subject of your incredibly tiny arms and crusty ass deathclutch shirt I guess
Take it outside guys. We're trying to have a good time here.

During the UFC Belfast Q&A, our esteemed colleague @wilKO got on the mic and repped Sherdog to the fullest.

WimaK1m.png

The fact he mentioned Sherdog before asking the question proves how much this site means to him, and how loyal he is to it. What better way to honour that than by giving him his very own shoop thread (the threads where legends are made)​

So roll up shoopers, do your thing and give this man the respect he deserves.

Time to be immortalised wilKO​

Template

ybWWFQk.png

A couple to get you started

M75wivB.jpg

0PjEXaG.jpg
Wish I could do a Where's Waldo gif...

42577-220x173crop0.jpg

Back