Shoop SHOOP dat LOVELY couple Romero and Rockhold

No shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit

Yea well, that's exactly how it is in real life. When a man like Romero pushes your shit, you strike a submissive pose while he makes out with you.

Thanks for sharing your personal experience and sexual preferences on a public mma forum.

Oh man . . . if these shoops are any indication what is going on inside some of yall's heads . . . holy crap.

Beat dat suckahs... :)

GmGQxI2.gif
Nice! That's some ninja shooping there! That's a lot of movement across 200 frames... all the different heads too. Well done!

Reminds me of this

B93esW_CcAABkS2_zpswcxllser.jpg

No shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. You can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst you softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and stuff
E22E7254-09EA-424F-9325-C3D6C7E5CD05.jpeg

Back