Shoop Shoop dat Francis

ZoTw7ep.png

I’d like to see Ngannou plod anywhere near proper shooting distance… he looked buffoonish and clumsy next to a real 200lbs+ athlete… like they were moving in two different gravity levels lol.

I don’t think Ngannou wakes up in days if AJ taps him with 4oz gloves. Bro has no concept of defense and eats shots flush, he was almost shocked by the speed difference. He’s so used to fighting decrepit 40something year old CTE wash ups.

As thrilling as your little story sounds in theory, there's the reality side where homeboy has never had anyone shoot in on his legs.

Jailton has Joshuas legs before he even knows wtf is happening tbf.

Also, Ngannou went from no pro boxing fights to fighting the top guys in his first 2 fights.
He also beat Gane with one knee... didn't know Gane was a decrepit 40 something.

He won with takedowns btw.

I’d like to see Ngannou plod anywhere near proper shooting distance… he looked buffoonish and clumsy next to a real 200lbs+ athlete… like they were moving in two different gravity levels lol.

I don’t think Ngannou wakes up in days if AJ taps him with 4oz gloves. Bro has no concept of defense and eats shots flush, he was almost shocked by the speed difference. He’s so used to fighting decrepit 40something year old CTE wash ups.

Fury must feel like such an embarrassment right now.