Shoop dat focused Rumble!

Did you try content aware? It's in Photoshop CS5 and up.

Make a selection around belfort, right click, fill, select content aware from the drop down, PS will attempt to auto remove him cleanly. Then use the clone stamp to fix things up. It's probably the fastest way.

Wow, never heard of this content aware before.... works like a charm man, much appreciated. :)

Now I'm having trouble selecting Belfort perfectly...

Last edited:

Its a pain in the ass to get Belfort out of there....
it still came out funny as ****

I had to go out after posting that template, but I'm home now so gonna get to work :D

I just wish I could get my hands on a video of him chucking that fat chick's yoga mat into the stratosphere.

It's the weightlifting room, bitch!!!

Wow, never heard of this content aware before.... works like a charm man, much appreciated. :)

Now I'm having trouble selecting Belfort perfectly...

Use the magnetic lasso tool for selecting, if you make a misclick press delete to undo one step.

That moment when you look at your final work and regret ever opening photoshop........

budget_airline_pilot.jpg

This morning, Rumble went to picnic with his friends..... But something triggered him....

otkhky.png

Just realized I made Rumble way too big..... damn it

This is so good I logged in just to hit Like

@SirKratos sry I got the names mixed up it's mainly the polygonal lasso you want to use for cutting out images. magnetic one isn't as useful IMO.

Back