Shogun refuses to put down gloves: retirement talks

Should shogun finish his contract and fight 3 more?

• Total voters
Pride never dies.

He should've retired years ago. Go back and watch the Hendo fights and realize this guy is still fighting. He might be the most brain damaged fighter on the roster right now.

He should retire right now.
Personal opinion, but I think that brain damage from KOs is mostly genetic predisposition. Some guys sound retarded at 45 from just sparring in the gym and never even fighting. Other guys get tagged by the hardest hitters in history and are completely lucid at 80 years old.

It's getting to the point where he's not even remotely competitive.

I guess he can still beat the Gian Villante's of the world, but yeah...

PleasantBowedAmericanbulldog-size_restricted.gif

Shogun needs to hang it up. Now.
Funniest KO of 2018

After last match, i cannot believe so many are picking yes. I voted no.

Last edited:
Dude is a legend, maybe one retirement fight and the hang em up.

LOVE IT, more salty Pride fanboy tears and KTFO shoop templates for me! The problem with the UFC is they will not allow aging "legends" to repeatedly get KTFO, at some point they'll be forced to retire. That's WRONG, if you're a legend you've earned the right to get KTFO as many times as you want, I mean okay maybe not 50 times because then you'd actually die but at least 10 times in a row.

I’m akways pained to see Shogun in a template.

I get the “nobodies safe” rule but damn even Shogun? Guys really likeable and a warrior

I’m akways pained to see Shogun in a template.

I get the “nobodies safe” rule but damn even Shogun? Guys really likeable and a warrior

I'd post my mom's funeral pics as template for shoop if mods won't delete them.

NOBODY IS SAFE.

<{JustBleed}><{natewhut}>

Give him 3 bums to finish up with. The ufc is full of bums.

Damn.

Poor dude is a CTE posterboy waiting to happen at this stage.

He is one of the biggest warriors I've ever seen in the UFC, but his reflexes are gone. He's taking WAY too much damage in his last few fights.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Back