Shockingly Cute Nanaka Kawamura vs Ai Set for RIZIN Last Year Yannanoka!

Why is her looks shocking? She is very cute.

Wait, so she's fighting an Artificial Intelligence?

Is this gonna be like Ex Machina?

Last edited:
to me she is shocking looking but not that cute

Why is her looks shocking? She is very cute.
it's shocking that such a cute girl would be a pro fighter...I guess?

Not normally my type but damn shes very pretty
<YayKpop>
I wonder how many people would prefer her over that Barbara chick Gabi is fighting.

it's shocking that such a cute girl would be a pro fighter...I guess?

Not normally my type but damn shes very pretty
<YayKpop>
I wonder how many people would prefer her over that Barbara chick Gabi is fighting.
Not I. Barbara chick ftw.

So apparently she's a singer from this Trump supporting girl idol group "Kamen Joshi"

"The first of the Kamen Joshi groups to be formed, Alice Juban's music often includes metal breakdowns and rap sections. All members wear Jason Voorhees-style hockey masks and wield a selection of prop weapons ranging from chainsaws to giant scissors."
<WellThere>

She's going to sell a lot of tickets for the morning show.

So apparently she's a singer from this Trump supporting girl idol group "Kamen Joshi"

"The first of the Kamen Joshi groups to be formed, Alice Juban's music often includes metal breakdowns and rap sections. All members wear Jason Voorhees-style hockey masks and wield a selection of prop weapons ranging from chainsaws to giant scissors."
<WellThere>

Now Karim Zidan from bloodyanus will write 20 000-word article about this, will call her white supremacist and also find a way to link her to Putin and Kadyrov. <45>

Now Karim Zidan from bloodyanus will write 20 000-word article about this, will call her white supremacist and also find a way to link her to Putin and Kadyrov. <45>
SHe looks like an underage girl in many google photos, that other BLoodyAnus guy will be all over it.

<WellThere>

What in the K-Pop Propaganda name of Bucketheadimation is this shit!? I mean if you like Trump and all that more power to you and your views but this shit is downright terrifying.

<WellThere>

Goddamn, Japan is awesome.

If Japan were an anthropomorphic humanoid, I'd fuck it.

Shaping up to be a very interesting NYE, though they are giving her an easy win. If they bring her back again it should be a rematch with Yuko Kiryu from Jewels.

Nanaka is kawaii. As the Japanese say, "Gureete bodii."

Don't know this fight can gather people's attention.
Kamen Jyoshi is B level idol in Japan.

Don't know this fight can gather people's attention.
Kamen Jyoshi is B level idol in Japan.
She is on the Rizin morning card, so she isnt expected to be that great of a draw. She has 119k twitter followers

<WellThere>

Japan is so weird. We should have never dropped those nukes. The radiation causes more side effects than could ever have been believed at the time

Back