Shocking new evidence emerges that Fedor beat Maldonado... in his sleep

seiger

Posting from a UK no-go zone in Northern Ireland
Banned
Reaction score
People are saying mean things about the GOAT, but it turns out Fedor wasnt really taking the maldonado fight seriously. He got drunk before the fight and took a nap, dreaming happy dreams about about playing chess with bears...

fedor-playing-chess-with-a-bear_display_image.jpg

and was actually sleepwalking when the time came to walk out.

1ca2d27f97186b479044baf7568aa799.jpg

in his dream fedor went to shake hands with the bear, just at the same time maldonado decided to make history...

v3jaldj.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

jH8lrt.gif

unfortunately, this just gave fedor vivid dreams about cuck italian bears invading his homeland and stealing his sweater.

gE0SivS.jpg

giphy.gif

6318732871e9a3991cd52ef55f703542.jpg

giphy.gif

tumblr_n7byughCyk1sjcac3o3_400.gif

sleepwalking fedor ftw.

dont listen to the fake news. the facts are simple. fedor disposed of a ufc lhw while actually sleep walking. GOAT hood confirmed.

cropped_ClLvrTVUsAEC3Qn.jpg

When everyone felt the time was right, they slowly woke him up and gave him some ice cream.

Last edited:
Why even make this thread?

because what happened last night is a worse joke than anything in this thread. far more people got trolled, and there is nothing to post about.

Because it's the truth - people have to hear it!

but yeah, even if maldonado landed big on fedor with 2 knock out blows in succession, fedor basically beat him in his sleep afterwards. or semi conscious anyways.

You're retarded, but Fedor/Maldonado is an underrated fight. See highlights:

The Last Emperor showed some pretty epic grit to come back in the second and third like he did after soaking up (I would estimate) three or four concussions in the first.

Last edited:
but yeah, even if maldonado landed big on fedor with 2 knock out blows in succession, fedor basically beat him in his sleep afterwards. or semi conscious anyways.
I thought that would be the OP.

The Last Emperor shows some pretty epic grit to come back in the second and third like he did after waking up (I would estimate) three or four concussions in the first.

its crazy how much grit and recoverability fedor has at 40.

shocked he didnt panic wrestle. also makes me think he could have beat hendo given the time left on the clock when the slip up occurred.

fabio has such an epic chin. i know he absorbed a lot of those shots thru his gloves but man fedor was landing BOMBS that I guarantee 95% of the mma fighters hw and down would have collapsed. Two warriors went to war that night it was an amazing fight.

Bears Beets Battlestar Gallactica

The Last Emperor shows some pretty epic grit to come back in the second and third like he did after waking up (I would estimate) three or four concussions in the first.

Fucking brutal fight. Fedor is a real man. He still has legit speed and agility left, that flying knee came out of nowhere. When he mixed it up a little bith with knees and kicks he looked pretty good, even after getting mauled. He just headhunts too much and relies on his reflexes, without the grappling he lost some years ago.

Still, he's such a warrior man. The way he came back and kept fighting after getting knocked around like that was amazing. All heart. No quit in him, same with the Bigfoot fight. Maldonado has always been as tough as they come too.

In summary: Fedor got Serra'd but the GOAT still won !

People are saying mean things about the GOAT, but it turns out Fedor wasnt really taking the maldonado fight seriously. He got drunk before the fight and took a nap, dreaming happy dreams about about playing chess with bears...

fedor-playing-chess-with-a-bear_display_image.jpg

and was actually sleepwalking when the time came to walk out.

1ca2d27f97186b479044baf7568aa799.jpg

in his dream fedor went to shake hands with the bear, just at the same time maldonado decided to make history...

v3jaldj.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

jH8lrt.gif

unfortunately, this just gave fedor vivid dreams about cuck italian bears invading his homeland and stealing his sweater.

gE0SivS.jpg

giphy.gif

6318732871e9a3991cd52ef55f703542.jpg

giphy.gif

tumblr_n7byughCyk1sjcac3o3_400.gif

sleepwalking fedor ftw.

dont listen to the fake news. the facts are simple. fedor disposed of a ufc lhw while actually sleep walking. GOAT hood confirmed.

cropped_ClLvrTVUsAEC3Qn.jpg

When everyone felt the time was right, they slowly woke him up and gave him some ice cream.
You should probably just stick to your Pro-Mooselimb / Death to America threads.

12ad2c150cff3a269eb99938aa8eee70e4f1ae3af1d9a4eaf207b03dad105049.jpg

You should probably just stick to your Pro-Mooselimb / Death to America threads.

12ad2c150cff3a269eb99938aa8eee70e4f1ae3af1d9a4eaf207b03dad105049.jpg

not quite sure why you stepped out of your little hovel in the war room, but its a big world out here, and you should probably run back before you get mauled like that bear.

not quite sure why you stepped out of your little hovel in the war room, but its a big world out here, and you should probably run back before you get mauled like that bear.
Oh, please! This is like your 1st actual MMA thread, and you failed miserably!

Stick to hating on America...it suits you better.

Back