*Shinya Aoki Vs Eddie Bravo on a No-Gi grappling fight: Who gets it?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
How goos/legit is Eddie Bravo?

Who has a better butterfly guard, Bravo or Aoki?

aoki by being a trillon years younger...

At this point in his career Aoki is no spring chicken either, and it's questionable how hungry he is.

Given past performances Bravo also often brings it when preparing for these circus show superfights.

I think it should actually shape up to be a good and interesting match either way.

Haven't they trained together before?

I would say Aoki. I would bet on Aoki with some kind of guillotine variation or Japanese necktie when Eddie plays half guard.

Aoki just gave Garry Tonon some trouble earlier this year. It's not like Aoki was about to finish Tonon or anything. And BJJ/MMA math doesn't mean that Aoki would give Eddie Bravo problems because of that. But I think Aoki is just a better grappler across the board.

Eddie does do a good job prepping for superfights though and Eddie is better than his critics give him credit for. I actually think this would be a fun match to watch (especially if Eddie were a few years younger) and I never would have thought of this match before.

At this point in his career Aoki is no spring chicken either, and it's questionable how hungry he is.

Given past performances Bravo also often brings it when preparing for these circus show superfights.

I think it should actually shape up to be a good and interesting match either way.

Agreed

Back