Shevchenko's Sister to UFC, maybe

While Antonia does have the better curves, Val is still the alpha sister, in fighting skills and genuine hotness.
Valentina-Shevchenko-compressor.jpg

We're talking about looks, here, gtfo with fighting skill. I like Val but her massive round forehead is holding her back.

I think momma has some explaining to do.
She probably has a white/black ancestor.

Catherine-Howarth.jpg

HOW CAN A BLACK PARENT GIVE BIRTH TO A WHITE CHILD?
Skin colour is a very strong example of genetic influence. It depends on the amount of the pigment melanin found in the skin cells, and this amount is predetermined by the genetic blueprint of each cell.

There are an infinite number of different skin colours, known as phenotypes. These range through black, dark brown, brown, light brown to white skin.

Each expression of melanin has an accumulating effect on skin tone - in other words, the more there is in each parent's genes, the darker that person will be.

Therefore, a baby's colour will usually depend on the predominating amount of melanin in their parents.

Although again, it is possible, though fairly infrequent, that dark-skinned parents give birth to a pale-skinned child, or vice versa, if their own parents or grandparentsare paler or lighter than they are.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...e-white-baby-born-surprised-black-mother.html

are they full biological siblings?

Yes. Russians and many former Soviet and East European countries have a patronymic naming convention. With the Shevchenko sisters, their full names are Antonina Anatolievna Shevchenko and Valentina Anatolievna Shevchenko. Same patronymic name, same father.

you know women cheat , right?
Yes. Russians and many former Soviet and East European countries have a patronymic naming convention. With the Shevchenko sisters, their full names are Antonina Anatolievna Shevchenko and Valentina Anatolievna Shevchenko. Same patronymic name, same father.

Ummm.. I don't know what we're doing here anymore.

5/10...? Nothing to see here.

I agree, not going to say they're ugly, they're in great shape but I see more attractive girls on a daily basis.

Would love to see her fight in the UFC.

Bit of a fan of hers.

Ok, big fan of hers ;)

OMvehckwmrA.jpg

22376_w750_h_r.jpg

16919998_antonina-shevchenko-sister-of_f6ae4464_m.jpg

C5-gHcbUYAA1son.jpg

0cuC6wf.jpg

She is much prettier than Dern but I doubt the majority thinks so, since she's a Goddess to them.

She definitely had the better body and no cottage cheese.

She may be the hotter sister,

but I bet Valentina is 10x crazier in bed.

Bulk her up and let her fight cyborg.

no.

Valentina is Ukrainian + Russian.

Her sister is Russian + Peruvian.

So basically, same mom, but Valentina's father is Ukrainian while her sister's father is Peruvian.

Both have the same Russian mother though.

I don't believe this.

I've always thought Val & Antonina could be half sisters. The thing is, Antonina is the spitting image of their Mother, she's like a taller slimmer version of her. It's Valentina who looks a bit different and is the 'odd one out' in a way. Antoninas 'darker' traits are from Momma. She's not half-hispanic or anything.

Valentina looks more traditionally Slavic. Their Father was likely more typically 'Russian looking', whom Valentina takes after. These things happen where one child takes after one parent, whilst their sibling takes after the other.

For the record, Valentinas hair is dyed. She's not a natural bright Blonde, not anymore (she was as a child). Her hair seems to be a dirty blond-light brown these days.

The reason I've thought they could be half sisters is due to the fact neither of them mention their Father, he seems absent from their life. I've never saw a picture or anything. It's always Mom, their coach Pavel (who is married to Antonina I believe) and that's all you hear of.

As for who is the better looking sister. Valentina is #MyGirl. But Antonina is an absolute fox, she's taller, slimmer and has a more exotic look along with slimmer face. It's all a matter of taste. Sometimes Antonina looks like some dirty central-asian caucasian village girl...but that's part of the charm. She scrubs up well.

Last edited:
That's genetics for you, sometimes shit happens. Look at these two, they're sisters but look a different race.

oT4yu5aD5xSMHFXcBh-5_LucyMariaAylmer8.jpg

Well they do have one phenotypic trait in common... .... flat chest....

While Antonia does have the better curves, Val is still the alpha sister, in fighting skills and genuine hotness.
Valentina-Shevchenko-compressor.jpg

I'm not so sure Val' is more alpha. Personality wise maybe.

Antonina is the older, bigger sister. Whom is quite equal to Valentina (striking wise), I'd say Antonina would beat Valentina in a striking bout, if only due to the size advantage. I'd say Antonina is the sexier one.

As for shooting guns and so on. I believe Antonina may be better there as well. In a UFC Belem interview when Valentina was talking about shooting competitions she mentioned her accolades and her sisters. Antonina was the Peruvian champion. The best in the country, the highest accolade I imagine and something Valentina hasn't achieved.

Valentina is the more active fighter, she has fought much more than Antonina in Muay Thai and MMA, all this while the younger sister by 3 years. Thus she has accomplished more. She is also a better dancer, she loves dancing. Antonina doesn't dance and is a bit shyer than Valentina. Valentina is more out going and confident. She has no problem showing off her dancing in front of an audience.

Valentina is very well rounded and has great grappling. From what I've seen Antonina is competent grappling, but doesn't seem as good as Valentina.

Antonina is a better fit to fight Amanda Nunes, due to her height, reach and usage of distance. She'd have an easier time with it. She has better kicking than Valentina, especially front kicks. I'd put my money on Antonina beating Amanda in a striking bout, no problems. It's whether she has the TDD to stop the wrestlers in the division, or even Amanda from taking her down.

Last edited:
Back