Shertard meathead science

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Another event, and more of the same sherturd nonsense.

Did you know that tapping to blunt force trauma to the brain means you’re a pussy, but you’re somehow still a warrior if you do it cause someone’s hurting your arm.

It’s true, this guy says so.

The+fact+that+the+first+guy+has+a+mountain+dewsponsored+_451ab3b09567c33597cd1e13c2cb5654.jpg

<36>

{<doc}

my face every time when i see a shertard posts something along the lines that they will never tap to strikes yet most have not trained nor have had a fight.

Tapping to strikes doesn’t make you a pussy, but it’s definitely the worst way to go out.

Nothing scientific about it, but everyone knows that it’s true.

You just don’t like fat shertards claiming that great fighters are pussies. I agree.

Still. If I invited my family and friends to come and see me fight, and I got KO’d or subbed, I’d be embarrassed, for sure.

But if I tapped to strikes I would be ashamed—which is a different level.

I've never trained a day in my life or even ran for a bus, but I know in my heart of hearts (I dont need to UFC) that I could never bring myself to tap to blunt force trauma. If my mother saw me do that, I'd never be allowed back to her basement.

If you connect the pimples on that guy's face, it creates a map to the top secret cheeto factory.

Every situation is different I usually not a fan of tappers though see way too many fighters reverse fortunes not tapping when they probably should have...

Tapping to strikes doesn’t make you a pussy, but it’s definitely the worst way to go out.

You just don’t like fat shertards claiming that great fighters are pussies. I agree.

Still. If I invited my family and friends to come and see me fight, and I got KO’d or subbed, I’d be embarrassed, for sure.

I'm fairly sure going out like Justine Kish in a pool of your own turds is worse.

Then you’re a you’re a meathead with very little logic.

Tapping to an arm bar is more pussy than anything since your life and long term health is not in real danger and you’re just basically saying “I quit cause I can’t take the pain”

Strikes to the head can literally fucken kill you so it’s almost like tapping to save your life or at least long term brain damage.

But hey, a shertard wont let a silly thing like logic fuck up his manly image.

A Meathead Science thread without Dolce just isn’t right.

images

Then you’re a you’re a meathead with very little logic.

Tapping to an arm bar is more pussy than anything since your life and long term health is not in real danger and you’re just basically saying “I quit cause I can’t take the pain”

Strikes to the head can literally fucken kill you so it’s almost like tapping to save your life or at least long term brain damage.

But hey, a shertard wont let a silly thing like logic fuck up his manly image.

Nope. PhD in philosophy. I literally taught logic at a top university. I know you want to sound smart.

You don’t.

its just dumb to go out on ur shield. you lost the second you gave up there is no graceful giving up, might as well tap.

Back