Sherdoggers are such whiners; bar I was at loved Stipe/Francis

Beer goggles, dawg.

99% of the time HW is boring once it goes past the first round.

The main and Co main were great which is what we all paid for, but the rest of the card was absolute Bullshit for a Boston PPV card. That's the real story here nobody seems to give a shit about.

Similarly, most people appreciated Ngannou's humility after the fight. Around here, he is an idiot because he said he underestimated the champ.

There were probably less casuals in that bar than there are on here.

The main and Co main were great which is what we all paid for, but the rest of the card was absolute Bullshit for a Boston PPV card. That's the real story here nobody seems to give a shit about.
Totally agree with this. Main card full of c level fighters

Title.

The entire crowd was into the fight from start to finish. When the closing seconds were ticking off a bunch of people were screaming STIPEEEE!!!

And yet the losers of sherdog, the supposed "hardcores" are all bitching about how boring it was and Are saying heavyweight is an embarrassment.

You people are idiots. That was a great fight. That is all.

It was an awful fight. Ngannou looked terrible with no grappling and no cardio and Stipe was unable or unwilling to put away what was basically a sitting duck. And the reason I think that is exactly because I'm a hardcore fan.

Title.

The entire crowd was into the fight from start to finish. When the closing seconds were ticking off a bunch of people were screaming STIPEEEE!!!

And yet the losers of sherdog, the supposed "hardcores" are all bitching about how boring it was and Are saying heavyweight is an embarrassment.

Don’t you understand the only people saying it is boring is the Francis fans

All of Ngannou's hype was on the internet nerd community. That's where all the expectation loss was.

It wasn't a great fight, but it was a great performance by Stipe. He fought intelligently.

lol no it wasn't and your evidence isn't even evidence. Those people obviously wanted to see Stipe win/succeed which is why they were somewhat excited.

Saying that was a great fight is nonsense.

Back