Sherdog Strongman Discussion V2

Evan just manages to hold onto 3rd. 0.5 of a second slower to the 3rd stone and he would've lost it

Reactions: PEB
Honestly not a bad list there are always going to be disagreements of who should go were. I thought Paul Anderson would get number one but top 5 of not bad. Mark Henry is freakishly strong here is lidumbbells. 172 pound Thomas inch dumbbell.

Last edited:
The state of Mitch's hands was ridiculous
People don't appreciate the difficulty these guys face with injuries during completion. More an more you see guys being open about their injuries on their youtube. The craziest one was Thor with a calf tear an still continued. He was rushed to the hospital after the event.

Reactions: PEB
Strongest men in the firing big guns.

Agreed.

Shaw with 4x WSM and multiple other wins.

I am okay with Big Z at 1. Henry can be top 3 but Shaw is definitely top 5.

How the hell is Vasyl at 5?

How did they only put Shaw at 2x WSM in 2023??

Yeah just people who don't know shit reposting something old. I think the list was for overall strength athletes not just strongmen though which makes it more complicated.

As for strongmen only I agree with big z as #1 buy also agree with Loz when he says peak Thor was the best strongman he's ever seen.

Yeah just people who don't know shit reposting something old. I think the list was for overall strength athletes not just strongmen though which makes it more complicated.

As for strongmen only I agree with big z as #1 buy also agree with Loz when he says peak Thor was the best strongman he's ever seen.
It’s hard to argue that peak Thor wasn’t top 3 strongest humans ever. There were some years Big Z was insane though too.

I wish Thor didn’t tear his pec. He would have been special when he was trying for the PL WR.

Back