SHERDOG MOVIE CLUB: Let's pick the Week 57 movie!

Cycle 3 / Week 9: Pick the movie!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of these choices I like a great deal, one I've seen but can't really recall too much about it, one I tried watching but got bored and turned it off, and one I haven't seen, which is why I voted for it. I'm at work right now, so I couldn't hear the trailer's audio all that well, but what the hell did I just watch?

We have a winner!

a57bd1_b0d3e948358246d799c9b4e687aa0ef9.jpg

It was a very hard-fought battle this week, but Young Guns wins by a single vote!

I haven't seen this movie since I was a kid so it's basically going to be like watching it for the first time. @BisexualMMA recently recommended that I watch I and II back-to-back, so hell, I might do that.

Well that's it, folks! We're returning to the western genre for the second time in three weeks. As always, discussion will kick off on Wednesday.

Attn: @shadow_priest_x @europe1 @iThrillhouse @chickenluver @jeicex @MusterX @Coolthulu @AndersonsFoot @TheRuthlessOne @Scott Parker 27 @Mr Mojo Lane @WebAlchemist @the muntjac @Caveat @FierceRedBelt @RabidJesus @RhinoRush

I haven't seen this since I was young too, so I'm also looking forward to revisiting it.

Side note, I watched Day of the Animals out of curiosity, and I found it to be painfully dull. We dodged a bullet with that one.

I haven't seen this since I was young too, so I'm also looking forward to revisiting it.

Side note, I watched Day of the Animals out of curiosity, and I found it to be painfully dull. We dodged a bullet with that one.

Whew! Well in that case, I'm double-glad we went in another direction.

the-matrix-bullet-time-gif.gif

Back