Resolved Sherdog Is Frustrating Now

No lol, I went to post the thread again and everything I typed was saved so it wasn't as angering as I initially thought.
Looks like it worked

giphy.gif

Looks like it worked

The browser does it even when just scrolling through threads or typing replies too. I think it's a connection reset. I'm using Chrome. Is that shitty for Sherdog?

yep, the forums are legit unusable when browsing on my iphone chrome browser. i can't even read all the posts on a single page w/o the entire thing refreshing randomly, setting me back at the top of the page when it finishes reloading. it's absolute fucking trash.

& i get floating ads that cover the text box when i'm trying to post something on mobile. cue more full-page resets while mid-typing.

yep, the forums are legit unusable when browsing on my iphone chrome browser. i can't even read all the posts on a single page w/o the entire thing refreshing randomly, setting me back at the top of the page when it finishes reloading. it's absolute fucking trash.

& i get floating ads that cover the text box when i'm trying to post something on mobile. cue more full-page resets while mid-typing.
Yes this is exactly the problem and I'm on an iPhone as well.

Yes this is exactly the problem and I'm on an iPhone as well.
I don't have an iPhone :(

zach-morris-phone.jpg

Lol .. browsers are free so you can use whatever you want bud. No need to be tribal over free software. Of course, it's not the only web browser I use. Can you guess the other one?

legit first person i've ever encountered that's
1. under the age of 60 (i assume)
2. uses Edge.

I don't know of any web browsers that aren't free. So it's incredibly easy and costless to try them all. It's funny how people get all tribal over a web browser 😆 of course, it's not the only browser I use

Lol .. browsers are free so you can use whatever you want bud. No need to be tribal over free software. Of course, it's not the only web browser I use. Can you guess the other one?
I'm hardly being tribal.

I'll give it to Microsoft for working hard to reverse every godawful decision they accrued over more than a decade in building up IE, at least Edge is useable, now, and the extra work they've put into the right sidebar is nice, but c'mon dude.

If you want the fastest, most capable, most widely supported browser, you use Chrome.
If you want the most friendly to power-users with greater privacy controls you use Firefox Nightly or Firefox Developer.
If you want that free built-in VPN ez button you use Opera.
If you're on a Mac, you don't ice skate uphill, you use Safari.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back