Sherdog Emojis 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100

Gee thanks. Everyone's but mine. :p
lol you're the mod, stick 'em in already!!! AND I'm requesting for the following to be removed and re-added once the awful white edges are gone! We need standards on this civilized forum.

Please remove//improve the following:
<10><36><18><8><19><11><14>

lol you're the mod, stick 'em in already!!! AND I'm requesting for the following to be removed and re-added once the awful white edges are gone! We need standards on this civilized forum.

Not fixing someone esle's cut out gifs. But, they can send me their .psd's and I can see what I can do. If there is no .psd's, and if somone else wants to, they can "defringe" those gifs frame by frame by going to "Layer > Defringe" in PS. It may work, but at the very least it has a good shot of making them look better. The hot dogs are going to have to be brushed frame by frame, but defringing may work on their outer edges that are not inside the guy's face. I have a good Cormier head we can use instead. I can easily cut out the Jewish guys.

zE0KV1U.gif

What I think the white edges make the crack head mayor with hot dogs even funnier.

I would like to do a Conor power walk emoji. There are only 2 videos that I know of. One of him walking down the hall and the other from UFC 202 when he entered the ring. I like 202 one better but it's more or less shows just his back. Are there and front video of his 202 power walk? Or are there any other good front videos elsewhere of his power walk?

VOLUME WARNING ON VIDEO!!

More Rogan?
It'd take some cleaning up but I'm sure BWR (or someone with PS) could turn these into emojis:

TaI1Uwk.gif

q0nQlYP.gif

RblDNHg.gif

qWe1lRk.jpg

mZZ5qNY.gif

sZOY5YW.gif

FyVAGnV.gif

IuyVfqB.jpg

tgW9S3Y.gif

unoAYub.gif

MRI1WQm.gif

KFilaBC.gif