Sherdog did not do ok on web redesign

I've been on and off sherdog over the years since 2006, I don't even know why keep coming back. Crazy it's been that long, time moves fast. Some of the older posters aren't here anymore

Just think it looked cleaner without. Most messages are 2-3 lines at most so half of each page is just the same information (at least on mobile)

It only took one click to see it on the old version anyways
<{1-14}>
While I do agree with you in a way, most people never clicked or noticed it before. It adds a permanent badass look now for the old skool guys I think

Images finally work for the most part, but still getting:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again.

Maybe one day.....

This is still happening every time. I had to click on EIGHT random links on the page before I could log in.

I'm finally settling in well altho I've noticed signatures being a little fucky lately (sometimes there sometimes not -- how am I gonna get my band famous if my Sherdog sig won't work??)

This is still happening every time. I had to click on EIGHT random links on the page before I could log in.
Does the error persist after clearing browser cookies? As a baseline to t/shoot, does the problem happen with another browser on the same device? Is the box ticked for stay logged in at time of login? Sorry to hear about this; let me know.

Back