Sherdog crashing all the time...

So the answer is still just use Firefox?

I will try that!
Appreciate the tip!!

I'm glad I found this thread.

Its been a huge problem for me over the last few days. I can barely look at the site anymore. Even as I'm typing this, I'm experiencing huge delays in the words appearing on screen, and a shockwave plugin keeps crashing constantly.

I recently had restored my computer to Windows 8, and haven't had the time to upgrade to 8.1 or 10 again. Could this be an issue? I'm wondering if I'm missing an important Windows Update or something that might remedy this problem. I have absolutely no problem when viewing other sites so far, however.

I'm glad I found this thread.

Its been a huge problem for me over the last few days. I can barely look at the site anymore. Even as I'm typing this, I'm experiencing huge delays in the words appearing on screen, and a shockwave plugin keeps crashing constantly.

I recently had restored my computer to Windows 8, and haven't had the time to upgrade to 8.1 or 10 again. Could this be an issue? I'm wondering if I'm missing an important Windows Update or something that might remedy this problem. I have absolutely no problem when viewing other sites so far, however.
Don't think it is your version of windows (I am using win 10 64 with all the updates done).
It was just this site for me as well.

It is something they do with these ads... it tries to refresh all the time, and it hangs, crashing the plugin.

suggest uninstalling flash player and shockwave if you have it installed ... my cpu was getting pegged and I actually had a redirect from this POS site for flash player which was malicious

There is some stupid ad that is like a full length movie, it shows a motorhome going down the road, when that ad comes on it causes a crash and I stay off SHERDOGGED ..

I'm on my phone and I bet it's crashed 10 times today. It's also running very slowly and may even be draining my battery at a really fast pace.

I'm on my phone and I bet it's crashed 10 times today. It's also running very slowly and may even be draining my battery at a really fast pace.

are you on mobile or the app?

The app is generally all I use from my ipad pro and it never has issues

Post what browser you are using if you are having crashes and if anyone says Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge, go directly to your room.

Some of these can be attributed to an outdated adobe or shockwave issue.

If you get an error message, post that as well.

Sherdog is crash free for 99% if the users here so it is likely a hardware or software issue on your end

Sherdog is crash free for 99% if the users here so it is likely a hardware or software issue on your end

My life is crashing down around me

Quick somebody make a support thread

Try the app, same interface just optimized
It must just be my issue. The app was more problematic than the website. My keyboard kept disappearing when typing replies. I have a pretty new phone, but maybe I've just got something weird going on.

It crashes for me on multiple systems and platforms. And it's only Sherdog. It basically just prevents me from using the non-forum portion of their site. I fully blame them and refuse to dl a new browser for merely one pig website.

Back