Social Shaun King ‘lying’ about claims he helped free American hostages in Gaza, family says

Nah, looking at shaun, I would bet the most athletic thing he has ever done was maybe battle chess
Too bad it wasn't Shaun White and his dad :)

tumblr_l7mfzwPzar1qbdbddo1_500.jpg

Why don't you go ahead and explain all that to me.

Describe the message and then how BLM is different.

this is not a good faith approach in dialogue.

the poster you're responding to fairly criticized Shaun King. you then accuse him that he would assault MLK in the 60s. he responds in kind, and then you pivot the conversation into a debate, challenging the same poster to explain how the message of BLM and MLK aren't aligned.

you should first demonstrate how criticizing Shaun King = "I support assaulting MLK."

this is not a good faith approach in dialogue.

the poster you're responding to fairly criticized Shaun King. you then accuse him that he would assault MLK in the 60s. he responds in kind, and then you pivot the conversation into a debate, challenging the same poster to explain how the message of BLM and MLK aren't aligned.

you should first demonstrate how criticizing Shaun King = "I support assaulting MLK."

I don't care about Shaun King, I know nothing about him and have only heard bad things. I don't know if they're true but I don't care, if it ever matters I'll take a look.

I care about the constant attacks on BLM, an organization that is a thousandth as radical as MLK was. I find it offensive that conservatives quote MLK to attack an organization he would want to fight harder, not less.

King was the most hated man in America, if the poster I quoted hates BLM, he would have loathed MLK. This isn't debatable.

You have it backwards. You and those against merit and a colorblind society would be chucking rocks at MLK, Jr.

Colorblindness is an aspiration and you're weaponizing it in the interest of white supremacy.

King%2B-%2BSpecial.jpg

A few years ago, a Black mother and her kid were shot inside of their car and a White guy was seen driving away from the scene, and Shawn King did everything that he could to bring this White murderer to justice. It turned out that the White guy had nothing to do with the shooting and was just fleeing the scene so he didn't get shot too. The shooter turned out to be a Black guy, and Shawn King took credit for his arrest, even though he posted pics of the White guy all over his social media feeds.

Pretty sure King also blasted a Texas cop on social media claiming that he pulled over a Black woman and raped her. Then the cop posted the entire 2 hour bodycam footage and King wasn't heard from again.

I don't care about Shaun King, I know nothing about him and have only heard bad things. I don't know if they're true but I don't care, if it ever matters I'll take a look.

I care about the constant attacks on BLM, an organization that is a thousandth as radical as MLK was. I find it offensive that conservatives quote MLK to attack an organization he would want to fight harder, not less.

King was the most hated man in America, if the poster I quoted hates BLM, he would have loathed MLK. This isn't debatable.

my man, this thread is about Shaun King, not Dr. MLK.

Irrespective of what I think, available evidence indicates your characterizations are inaccurate. Yet another thing that is not at all surprising. The projection is strong with you lot.

Say, how's that Uber Eats gig working out for you these days?

? I run an online business. And it's going great. Thanks for asking.

I find it hilarious how black community shits on Shaun King over and over and yet white liberals are desperately still trying to defend him.

He's more delusional and far more useless than Rachel Dolezal ever was. At least she did or tried to do some good things for the black community. Talcum X has been an unrepentant grifter and liar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back