Share your BIGGEST inspiration

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I know someone already made a thread about David Goggins a few days ago, but I'm just now getting around to watching and wow. I'm in tears(no homo.)

I'm not even a quarter way through this podcast and I have never been more inspired in my life. Some of you guys can laugh, but I'm going to fucking watch this episode every single day and kill it in every aspect of my life. I've been lazy and an unmotivated piece of shit lately. No more.

Getting up 5 hours earlier than normal and running 5 miles tomorrow. Havent ran in years.

Ok, how does David Goggins join the military with asthma? How does he make it through BUDs (SEAL) training with a congenital heart defect - atrial septal defect (ASD) and 'sickle cell trait'? Going from the Navy to the Air Force? There is something wrong with this story. Too many things that just don't make sense. Something being exaggerated or outright lies. A Navy SEAL who joins the Air Force to become a 'Tactical Air Controller'? Never heard of that. Sounds like total bullshit to me.

Inspiration to me are people who are out there every day trying to make ends meet. People who are out there helping others make their dreams come true. People who are out there rescuing animals from a life of misery.

...and SSG Clinton Romesha.
479px-Clinton_Romesha_portrait.jpg

I know someone already made a thread about David Goggins a few days ago, but I'm just now getting around to watching and wow. I'm in tears(no homo.)

I'm not even a quarter way through this podcast and I have never been more inspired in my life. Some of you guys can laugh, but I'm going to fucking watch this episode every single day and kill it in every aspect of my life. I've been lazy and an unmotivated piece of shit lately. No more.

Getting up 5 hours earlier than normal and running 5 miles tomorrow. Havent ran in years.

Are you going to run 1 mile per hour or go back to sleep for 4 hours after the run? Srs q

Reference inspiration.. when i was like 14 i stumbled across a Peter north cumpilation video on the webz. As i watched gallons of jizz cascade over valleys of huge glistening 1980s style silicone orbs like the Yangtze streaming down Chinese Himalayas i thought wow. Just wow.

Isambard Kingdom Brunel

An English mechanicaland civil engineer who is considered "one of the most ingenious and prolific figures in engineering history",[1] "one of the 19th century engineering giants",[2] and "one of the greatest figures of the Industrial Revolution, [who] changed the face of the English landscape with his groundbreaking designs and ingenious constructions".[3] Brunel built dockyards, the Great Western Railway, a series of steamships including the first propeller-driven transatlantic steamship, and numerous important bridges and tunnels. His designs revolutionised public transport and modern engineering.

220px-IKBrunelChains.jpg

The Marquis De Sade. That motherfucker always said and did whatever the fuck he wanted regardless of what anyone thought or did to him. He also survived the french revolution as a nobleman.
desade1_display.jpg

Anyone else irritated by Goggins' nostrils?

Anyone else irritated by Goggins' nostrils?
Not his nostrils but I was he was irritating himself. I know everyone latley has been talking about how inspiring he is and I do agree but good lord he just doesn't shut up. I watched the first 15 minutes of the pod cast and I'm almost certain he was only asked one question and it was basically him yapping non-stop while Joe was like "mhmm........ mhmm....hmmmm...mhmm"

Larry from the Razors Edge has been my inspiration ...really..also real or imagined Jesus Christ , the man depicted also inspires me..

If you truly felt this way you would just do it and not talk about it

While you may want to do this, you won't.

My parents. They gave me the blueprint for how not to be as a parent myself. Thanks mom and dad. I'm glad you're dead.

Collectively, the women who participated in the #metoo movement.

It took alot of courage and they are the heroes of our time.

2015 Conor inspired when I stop drinking beer and start training MMA. Now he is drinking like crazy and not training soo I see now inspiration in boxing and thanh God for that

Back