Media Shara Bullet blames Michel Pereira for losing his opponent

Why is this cry baby calling out and blaming Michel? It was Ihors choice not his.
He is trying to get a fight that's why, dummy.

His reasoning is completely sound if you are hungry for violence and I mean just look at the guy for fucks sake

He is trying to get a fight that's why, dummy.

His reasoning is completely sound if you are hungry for violence and I mean just look at the guy for fucks sake
If he is really serious about getting a fight, then he should call out guys who already have expressed their interest in fighting him, and are ranking wise available for him, like Bruno Ferreira.

Now it’s more like he just wants to run his mouth.

If he is really serious about getting a fight, then he should call out guys who already have expressed their interest in fighting him, and are ranking wise available for him, like Bruno Ferreira.

Now it’s more like he just wants to run his mouth.

World is buzzing about Michel right now so he trying to get a piece of that shine

Shara: Where is my next opponent to stand opposite me in the manly art of the fisticuffs?

Oh no shara sorry it fell through. Your opponent got injured

Shara: WHOMST has conspired against me sating my bloodlust in the death cage?

Michel pereria

Shara: Bring this Michel to me...I demand satisfaction by gad!

Ali's nonsense is so predictable.

"Oh look, a surging striker with a newly minted ranking and a 44-fight (9-2 UFC) record - I'll log in to the account of my 1-0 bum from Russia who can do nothing but strike and call him out"

STFU, your rookie fighter has had one mediocre performance in the UFC, nobody cares.
Really? Most people enjoyed Shara's debut and wanted to see him fight again. Yet again more verbal diarhea from the anti-Dagi crew. Claims to hate Dagis because of their boring style, then continue to hate a Dagi with an exciting style, LOL.

Reactions: HHJ
So is that like a thing now with Russian fighters? Asking for every fight in Saudi?

Shara will only be able to fight in certain countries because he's unlikely to get medical approval from certain commissions ie in the US because of his eye issue I believe.

Really? Most people enjoyed Shara's debut and wanted to see him fight again. Yet again more verbal diarhea from the anti-Dagi crew. Claims to hate Dagis because of their boring style, then continue to hate a Dagi with an exciting style, LOL.
Anti Dagi? Come on now. Some people thought Shara being unable to finish a washed Silva, and getting taken down in the process, was a bad look compared to the hype he was getting from some who follow him.

Anti Dagi? Come on now. Some people thought Shara being unable to finish a washed Silva, and getting taken down in the process, was a bad look compared to the hype he was getting from some who follow him.
Some people questioned the hype, since he had serious flaws in his game, but pretty much everyone agreed he was an entertaining fighter. So anybody who pretends they don't care if/when he fights next, as though he's Belal Muhammad, is obviously just a hater.

Shara will only be able to fight in certain countries because he's unlikely to get medical approval from certain commissions ie in the US because of his eye issue I believe.

Another geolocked fighter 😒

1 fight, 0 finishes, it was okay (that's what mediocre means) and certainly doesn't warrant a ranked opponent instantly.

Anti-Dagi lol

Nice troll job.

Keep Shara Bullet from real competition. He really has serious holes in his game. It is pretty bad. They have to match him up with another striker with limited ground game. Maybe he can matchup with Weidman for an easy fight. Weidman doesn't really wrestle anymore. Brad Taveres can be another one.

Michel needs a step up in competition in terms of a ranked fighter.

Back