Shane Carwin and Jon Jones

Everyones height can go up or down about 3 inches based on posture
3 inches? LOL. You may lose 1 inch AT MOST due to poor posture. I think you are confusing crouching down with poor posture. Also jones is the one who has the poor posture here. So carwin must be 6'0.

Right after the hand shake, jones is like :" I bet I can take you down".

Love how is acting all heavy weight.

Everyones height can go up or down about 3 inches based on posture. A way to increase your height is sleep with a pillow in between your legs for several months.
It’s an old joke. The UFC used to advertise him as 6’5 but he was clearly never that tall. He was maaaaybe 6’3 and it showed when guys listed as 6’4 were taller than him.

So the joke became that he had to cut height for his fights

You can catch me in the alleyway getting drunk and high
AAAAaAAAAAAA c'mon fuckin guy

I’m standing by for an official Sherdog shookology report.

yl2r64F.jpeg
Here we effin go

Carwin looks terrible. This pic tells me HW Jones destroys his prime version.

Kinda weird how Carwin came and went so fast in MMA and was pretty much never heard from again. His fight and buildup with Lesnar was epic. He was like the white Ngannau

Carwin won the interim championship as a nobody in his 4th UFC fight out of no where, then lost back to back and retired with injuries. Always have to wonder what if he stuck around the sport. He was only a part time fighter and started late in age. If the guy had popped in earlier and dedicated to the sport it would be crazy to see what he could've been.

Carwin won the interim championship as a nobody in his 4th UFC fight out of no where, then lost back to back and retired with injuries. Always have to wonder what if he stuck around the sport. He was only a part time fighter and started late in age. If the guy had popped in earlier and dedicated to the sport it would be crazy to see what he could've been.
What he did to Mir was incredible. Would love to see that Carwin vs Frank.

What he did to Mir was incredible. Would love to see that Carwin vs Frank.
Carwin was relatively new to mma, just knew the basics and had power. Imagine had he started 10 years earlier with training, dude would've been unstoppable. It's crazy because he was already looked unbeatable, even into his title fight with Brock until his body shut down and he couldn't even continue in the 2nd round. Then he did some weird extreme slim down (maybe because of injuries) before his fight against JDS to try and fix his body issue and didn't look the same physically. Basically even when he lost it didn't feel like it was because of him as a fighter, just outside issues.

Carwin was relatively new to mma, just knew the basics and had power. Imagine had he started 10 years earlier with training, dude would've been unstoppable. It's crazy because he was already looked unbeatable, even into his title fight with Brock until his body shut down and he couldn't even continue in the 2nd round. Then he did some weird extreme slim down (maybe because of injuries) before his fight against JDS to try and fix his body issue and didn't look the same physically. Basically even when he lost it didn't feel like it was because of him as a fighter, just outside issues.

he's too big to be unstoppable. his shitty cardio, low output, and lumbering movements aren't going to change no matter how much he trains because all of that is due to his physical size.

Back