Shale got rag dolled

I was surprised at how easily Fedor dropped him, and even more surprised at how easily Fedor tossed him around.

You just saw what the sledgehammers can do when they connect. They can drop ANYBODY

Chael got a solid takedown too though. Be fair.

Thought it was a great fight.

I loved seeing Chael advance, but let's be real...he doesn't do well against bigger guys. See his fights vs. Jones, Rashad and Tito for example. He was able to beat strikers (Wand, Rampage) with his wrestling and he even subbed Shogun, but Fedor was too strong.

Bader is a different animal. His chin is the only weakness I see. We'll see how that one plays out.

Yeah didn't expect that. The thing is Bader and Chael haven't fought at HW and been hit. Chael looked like he hadn't been hit like that and no one has thrown him like that. Bader hasn't been punched yet which is great work by him but if Fedor does clip him we dont know how he will take a FedBomb.

Chael got a solid takedown too though. Be fair.

Thought it was a great fight.

I did too. I liked it. Chael had a moment or two. Respect to Chael's large testicles for stepping in the ring with a monster.

chael-goat-balls-png.453441

Attachments

• chael-goat-balls.png
    chael-goat-balls.png
    144.2 KB · Views: 351
Chael said he felt Fedor's power in this fight. He mentioned that it hurt. Fedor is a monster with sledgehammers for fists. He also has world class world champion sambo. He used it in his positions tonight and his throws. It was great to see Fedor defeat Chael. All respect to Chael as a fighter but Fedor is the GOAT.

Anyone have gifs of the scrambles? Fedor was on some ninja shit today

It was a good exciting fight overall. The bigger, stronger, more talented fighter won as expected.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing Bader vs Fedor. I expect it to go longer and be more entertaining. Bader will probably get takedowns but I know he won't control Fedor like he did Mitrione. Has the makings for a great fight and possibly a great last stand by the Last Emporer.

Fedors Sambo cartwheel escape was incredible. I'll be practicing that in the gym.

Well, according to the Sonnen fans, they are saying the fight looked suspicious and imply it was fixed, like all his other losses. They are more delusional than Shogun fans, lol.

Well, according to the Sonnen fans, they are saying the fight looked suspicious and imply it was fixed, like all his other losses. They are more delusional than Shogun fans, lol.
I'm a fedor fan and it looked suspicious to me on the first watch. I've just woke up and I watched it in bad quality so there is that.

Back