Media Sexyama update: his daughter following his footsteps to be a model

I'm not gay or anything. That being said I'd have to go with Sexyama. If she were to age 30 and remotely had sexyamas face I'd go for her definitely but I'll probably be dead by then. Merry Christmas!

I’m not gonna lie, I never understood the gay for Sexyama jokes. Is there an underground bi-sexual, gay sub-culture Sexyama cult on Sherdog that’s been dating back for almost 2 decades?
This is a sport that got its start with sweaty men rolling around on the ground, deeply closeted men make up for most of its fanbase.

What I know of Sexy's fam is that his wife is a model herself and is Japanese who doesn't seem to speak Korean. Sarang seemed to have been raised speaking Japanese and English and needs Sexy to translate Korean to Japanese for her, correct me if I'm wrong.

Sexyama speaks both Korean and Japanese and speaks some English. What an international sex symbol that stud is.
Originally, the kid could speak Japanese. Then she learned Korean. But it seems like she can only speak English now because she forgot all of it from living in Hawaii.

South Korea mass produces actors, singers and models

She is kinda mid. She can't compare to her father. She is Korean though. She will probably get the works when she turns 18.

to be that aggro and want to risk that pretty face

gotta hand it to him

like what would the world do if he got Don Fryed?

Bringing sexy back….I remember when Mike Goldberg was announcing a sexyama fight and he said some call him Sexyama and Joe Rogan was like, I’m not gonna call him that, you can call him that. Pffft, shut up Joe. Aren’t you supposed to be a comedian?
Good ol' Goldie....

1703548531810.png

this is bs why does he looks almost as young 15 years ago

A little correction to OP/TS and things posted itt.

Shiho Yano, wife of Sexyama, was a top model in Japan, like literal pinnacle in modelling industry in Japan when she married Sexyama. General fans feels she is "down-marrying" but it might be because because he is Korean ethnic though.

So if Sexyama daughter is following anyone footsteps, she is following her mums. If I'm not wrong, Shiho has a modeling agency now.

A little correction to OP/TS and things posted itt.

Shiho Yano, wife of Sexyama, was a top model in Japan, like literal pinnacle in modelling industry in Japan when she married Sexyama. General fans feels she is "down-marrying" but it might be because because he is Korean ethnic though.

So if Sexyama daughter is following anyone footsteps, she is following her mums. If I'm not wrong, Shiho has a modeling agency now.
Makes sense, only the most elite of Japan's models is worthy enough to carry Sexyama's offspring.
jsmPJ5U.gif

Back