Sexyama Training Hard: Squatting Approx 475 lbs

If that doesn't blow out his sphincter, I know something else that will

Looking very TST: tan, sexy, and titillating.

Hes been garbage in ufc, its the truth, 185 and 170 hes looked bad

Thats why in his five UFC fights he has four losses in a row against increasingly difficult competition and got three fight of the night bonuses and hasnt fought in two years yet still has a spot on the main card, let alone the UFC. Akiyama is as legit as they come for an MMA hobbyist.

I don't think I can squat a 1/3 of that.

I love Asian guys buy Akiyama is not hot.

95321d1393973179-would-blasphemy-if-i-blasphemer.jpg

Hes been garbage in ufc, its the truth, 185 and 170 hes looked bad

If beating a much bigger opponent in Belcher, giving Bisping a tough fight, and participating in a competitive fight against Shields makes you garbage, then I guess only champions are good and everyone else is just as good as some guy plucked from the streets.

The sexiest squat you have ever seen.
If those are pound plates it looks like he's squatting 475. Only a man as sexy as Sexyama could lift 200lbs more than teh 275.

What's special about 275? I'm not saying 475's not impressive, but I was 170 a while back and was doing 235 at 5'6" which I don't think is a lot and my friend who is about 5'9" was a tad over 315. And we hadn't even been lifting a year. I would expect him to be well over 300 easy seeing as he weighs a lot more than me and is taller.

475 isn't very impressive for someone his size. I was about to do 400 lbs when I was 185 lbs in high school

A. But you didn't.

B. 400 pounds is 75 pounds less than 475

C. Sexyama fights at WW, so he probably walks around at 190. 475/190 is 2.5. Squatting 2.5 times your body weight is impressive. It may not be world class level but its still impressive. To put that in perspective, Magnus Samuellson won the WSM competition in 1998 at 330 with a max squat of 660.

i'm not sure the entirety of the history, but isn't akiyama disliked in Japan because of his korean heritage? or something like that?

Not really he's a huge star in both Japan and Korea. His whole family is. Yes Japan has some xenophobic ttendencies but Sexy is universal (some ignorant people will dislike him like some Americans dislike some Black fighters but it's not universal).

Not really he's a huge star in both Japan and Korea. His whole family is. Yes Japan has some xenophobic ttendencies but Sexy is universal (some ignorant people will dislike him like some Americans dislike some Black fighters but it's not universal).

http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=2932496

Akiyama claimed to be blacklisted and unfavorably judged against in Judo competitions because of his Korean heritage. It's why he changed his name to a Japanese one.

Edit: To answer the original question, he was disliked for a while because of the greasing controversy with Sakuraba.

http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=2932496

Akiyama claimed to be blacklisted and unfavorably judged against in Judo competitions because of his Korean heritage. It's why he changed his name to a Japanese one.

Edit: To answer the original question, he was disliked for a while because of the greasing controversy with Sakuraba.

Yeah but my answer was more that nowadays he's not really disliked and like Korea, if you become a star they embrace you.

After Sexy beat on him. It was a great come back victory for the Crippler. Get your facts straight.

That doesn't contradict or correct what I said. Akiyama, a judo master, got subbed by Chris Leben. He should lose a belt color for that. If he was Japanese, he would self-demote out of shame. Good thing he's not.

Anyone else curious to see what happens if Sexyama ever meets RHSG? I feel like she would possibly explode.

Back