Seven times Conor lost his sh** outside the octagon

He has been able to beat midgets so far but...

71SxVgHuPBL._SY445_.jpg

And when he meets Kebobs

d0ed6eb9_6dbc_4ec3_ce23_f2f2ad2af5df.png

Conor is a man of the people.

All those dehydrated people he threw drinks to at 0:14 of the video proves this.

Do you honestly think that Dana would let Khabib do that with the UFCs recent PPV numbers???lol. The same guy that can hold a belt for 2yrs wo defending?

Nah, Khabib doesn't have that kind of power. I remember when I used to think my favorite rappers called the shots and told their bosses off.rofl

They are called your BOSS for a reason.lol

Fun thread though:tu

I knew I should have inserted more lol's and at least two rofl's ..

would have made my point way stronger ..

Because I was referring to you and it reminds me of an 80s rap name. Why would you use a name that you take issue to being called{<huh}

Nah, it was the way you quoted it made me think it was in a movie. I just wanted to be in the know.

Reminds me a lot of something.....
8CDEEC9C-FD9A-4EA4-B42A-824BC28567B6.png

Side note: Dana yelling “Connor, No! Connor! Connor!” Sounds like a parent scolding their young child for throwing a temper tantrum lol.

I can’t be the only one who was supremely entertained by all the antics until the ref and dolly ones.

Slippery slope by letting mcgregor get away with this stuff
What was not entertaining about the ref and dolly ones? They all were gold for me.

No, that's his IMAGE. I hope your under 21.lol
He might have always been a piece of shit. A perfectly healthy young man on welfare who hung out with gangmembers.

I was entertained but that’s too far imo. I’d rather not have that happen even for entertainment
I mean it’s all too far. A innocent bystander broke a knuckle because of a can he threw. For me he was always a piece of shit. But I’ll tune in, pieces of shot are entertaining on tv. Just have no desire to meet them.

I shit on bus

Dude needs some Diazepam and a brain scan stat

<{danayeah}>

Back