Serra: "Helwani is a little bit of a bit**"

pRpQm8r.gif

Ariel is a necessary evil, we need someone asking the tough questions and stirring the pot.

I'm wonder what Ariel "The Weasel" Crywani will have to say about this...

Ariel has the ultimate fan job.

Instead of our worthless sherdog opinions ... his opinions brings in money.

If thats being a bit#$ ... then I would gadly take his place if I could.

I think even a lot of people here have better and more accurate opinions than he does. And that's saying something.

He talked with Goldie for nearly an hour the other day in which Goldberg tried his damnest to be complimentary toward the new UFC commentators. Later on Youtube, the link to Helwani's segment with him was titled "Goldberg says UFC moments not as exciting as they could be."
That's the shit...

He talked with Goldie for nearly an hour the other day in which Goldberg tried his damnest to be complimentary toward the new UFC commentators. Later on Youtube, the link to Helwani's segment with him was titled "Goldberg says UFC moments not as exciting as they could be."
That's the shit...
This is all media in 2018. Without clickbait they can't generate the kind of eyeballs and revenue that they need to survive and thrive. It's no different than what CNN, NY Times, Fox News etc. are doing.

he says I get along with the guy but I don't get along with the guy

this is why I have a hard time with friendship because they are cool with you when you kick it with them but treat you differently in a group setting

makes me sad

Nick Diaz said it best....where I come from people like you get slapt!!! At the same time we can’t hate on Ariel his interviews with Perry and rampage are gold every time

Serra is a midget and his kids will be midgets, also van damme is a legend

Serra knows what it's like to be little brother'd

matt-hughes-def-matt-serra-unanimous-decision-during-ufc-98-at-mgm-picture-id102533320

This is all media in 2018. Without clickbait they can't generate the kind of eyeballs and revenue that they need to survive and thrive. It's no different than what CNN, NY Times, Fox News etc. are doing.
It was just a douche move. And if you're defense is to claim to have the journalistic integrity of CNN, we're playing on a low field dude

As fans we should like Helwani for asking the tough questions. Seems like too many on here have been shilled against him by Dana
Like when he asks fighters about their hairstyles?? no thanks. he's a pro wrestling fan at heart, and prioritizes drama over the sport. He also shamelessly favors fighters who come on the MMA Hour and criticizes those who dont. His shameless nuthugging of conor and Kavanagh is embarassing as hell.
fuck him. So many better MMA podcasts.

As fans we should like Helwani for asking the tough questions. Seems like too many on here have been shilled against him by Dana

Like when he asks fighters about their hairstyles?? no thanks. he's a pro wrestling fan at heart, and prioritizes drama over the sport. He also shamelessly favors fighters who come on the MMA Hour and criticizes those who dont. His shameless nuthugging of conor and Kavanagh is embarassing as hell.
fuck him. So many better MMA podcasts.

He constantly bitches about UFC fighter pay and Dana, but give Coker and Bellator a pass

He does ask tough questions but sometimes he's beyond retarded. I never understood why he asked JDS and Yoel about their newborn sons after they lost.

Probably because he has a young son and wants to relate to them on some level because Lord knows it wont be on being a fighter

Clearly you don't follow his work closely or you would have realized that he's the biggest shit instigator in the whole of MMA.

I like the mma hour not gonna lie, but not for Helwani.. That guy is the kid in elementary school that pisses with his pants down to his socks.

Back