Seriously, you host your Sherdog Heads on Photobucket??

You two get along or I'll make a pointless boxing match out of it and sell it to Shersuckers for millions

Where is the BJ Penn. Gif???

I wanted to use it in a reply in a thread and couldn't cause it's full on missing..

I have no idea how to express myslef now and it makes me feel

{<huh}

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

100% a Photobucket issue. Unfortunately the person that handled the first few waves of emojis used that site to host them. We've been able to restore some of the popular ones from misc like Banderas, Nicholson, Oh yeah cup gif, De Niro, Redford, and Eastwood, along with the Cormier & Cruz gif for now. We'll attempt to restore the others throughout the week
Where is Christus Christianu dos Santos Criméa de Salazáar Appolloiñho du Galaktañho Bob van der Ronaldo???

@Rex Kwon Do
@DS7

The BJ Penn one is gone. Best gif ever.

giphy.gif

That was the first thing I looked for too.

giphy.gif

It looks like the other BJ Penn gif is missing too.

100% a Photobucket issue. Unfortunately the person that handled the first few waves of emojis used that site to host them. We've been able to restore some of the popular ones from misc like Banderas, Nicholson, Oh yeah cup gif, De Niro, Redford, and Eastwood, along with the Cormier & Cruz gif for now. We'll attempt to restore the others throughout the week

<DisgustingHHH>

@Lethal

Bring back the animated smiley of the lil grey guy laughing and slapping his hand down. That was my favorite.
I'm unable to. Others were added today but for the rest we'll have to wait on CHL to reset the password to his Photobucket account.

I'm unable to. Others were added today but for the rest we'll have to wait on CHL to reset the password to his Photobucket account.

Oh ok. By the way i did notice most of the smilies are back and working properly today. Good job for u guys fixing all that. U deserve a like so i gave u one. U earned it. U earned it.

The BJ Penn waahwahhh one is still missing :(

"Please update your account so we can take 399 of your dollars 'cause we're fucking pricks" - Love, Photobucket

Shadface is missing.

<mma1>

Back