Sergio Moraes vs Davi Ramos tomorrow

I think I'd eat a bowl of cheerios soaked in piss rather than watch Ramos/Moraes again - lol!
I was wrong, i thought it would be a striking match. instead we got a 15 minute staring contest.

Soto/Yahya was somewhat interesting to me at least. Soto doing very well with the grappling after Yahya gassed. Yahya's gas tank is very strange. He normally can get by 2 rounds and gas hard in the third, but he was done after a round and a half this time.

Soto/Yahya was somewhat interesting to me at least. Soto doing very well with the grappling after Yahya gassed. Yahya's gas tank is very strange. He normally can get by 2 rounds and gas hard in the third, but he was done after a round and a half this time.
Don't think anyone expected k1 yahya to show up.

MMA is a game of strategy. yahya decided he would try to be entertaining, and paid the price. he could not keep the striking pace he set, and his body failed him.

Yahya has lousy gas ... he always looks like that.

Oh I know, it's just he normally gets through 2 and then deadlines. It's just strange how quick it goes. He'll still look at like 80% or so and then be down to around 25% a few seconds later.

Back