Sergei is nothing new or special.

I love how you jabronis have to just make up shit I never said because you can't disagree with the facts.

JONES HAS BEATEN PLENTY OF DANGEROUS STRIKERS WHILE HAVING PILLOWHANDS

I'll have @Davidjacksonjones send it to you in writing if you need.

Fuckin deal with it.

Relax pal

- Jones is going to fight Stipe and then he's going to retire
- We're never going to see him fight Aspinall, Pavlovich etc so you'll just to daydream up some more scenarios on how easily Jones would've beaten them lol. ;)

Relax pal

- Jones is going to fight Stipe and then he's going to retire
- We're never going to see him fight Aspinall, Pavlovich etc so you'll just to daydream up some more scenarios on how easily Jones would've beaten them lol. ;)

So you abandoned the whole 'pillowhands lose to heavy strikers' narrative quick didn't you?

Shit that didn't take long, you're scrambling bad sir. Maybe crack open a cold one, and open a window.

So you abandoned the whole 'pillowhands lose to heavy strikers' narrative quick didn't you?

Shit that didn't take long, you're scrambling bad sir. Maybe crack open a cold one, and open a window.

Where did I say anything about losing? Never abandoned anything. Just brought up Jones being pillowhanded because if he landed that same shot on Pav that Aspinall did Pav probably isn't going down from it lol. You shouldn't get so offended that someone brought up Jones lack of punching power. I'd just stop holding onto ancient memories of LHW Jones from 2018 & earlier is all, time to live in the present. We both know we're never going to see Jones fight anyone other than Stipe anyways so no need to take things so seriously.

Where did I say anything about losing? Never abandoned anything. Just brought up Jones being pillowhanded because if he landed that same shot on Pav that Aspinall did Pav probably isn't going down from it lol.
Jesus you really are a casual. In what universe does Jones gameplan rely on 'landing shots' to knockdown or knockout his opponents?

You literally have to invent 'what if' scenarios to say if "Jones fought like someone who isn't Jon Jones, then he wouldn't have as much success!!!"

@Davidjacksonjones did this guy lose a lot of money on a bet or something? Either that or he's off his meds.

Jesus you really are a casual. In what universe does Jones gameplan rely on 'landing shots' to knockdown or knockout his opponents?

You literally have to invent 'what if' scenarios to say if "Jones fought like someone who isn't Jon Jones, then he wouldn't have as much success!!!"

@Davidjacksonjones did this guy lose a lot of money on a bet or something? Either that or he's off his meds.

Jones has two minutes of cage time as a heavyweight. It's that simple. Why are you speaking with such confidence on how he'd perform vs the current top heavyweights? Oh right, the old glory days of 2018 and earlier. I guess aging and decline isn't a factor, and he obviously runs through Aspinall with ease. Jones is sticking around to 40-1 and fighting until age 45. My bad, I apologize.

Back