Sepak Takraw???

GSPSAKU

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Volleyball is a very popular sport in the US and even globally. It's not exactly that exciting to me but I can see the sporting and entertainment value in volleyball. With that said, could something like Sepak Takraw catch on? It's like volleyball but with your feet and the amount of athleticism and coordination involved is truly on another level.

I played it in our neighborhood a few times when I was growing up and it was very fun although my neighborhood was filled with SE Asian refugees. From time to time, I go back to it but realize I do not have the athleticism, skill, nor coordination now but watching it, man it's still a sight to see and visually, the entertainment value exceeds that of volleyball.

Is this something you would watch, fellow SD?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Yeah seems like a pretty crazy sport, definitely better to watch than some shit like volleyball.

Yeah seems like a pretty crazy sport, definitely better to watch than some shit like volleyball.
I mean, if we are talking athleticism, talent, skill, entertainment value, it's hard to argue that it's not more entertaining than most sports we watch on tv or most sports we go and watch in person.

If you can't be taller, make the sport harder. Way to go Asians.

<{1-69}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back