Second round doping testing Beijing/London Olympics

Correction this is also including the London Olympics event.

Goes to show the testing has been updated, and likely as to why Jones and Lesnar were busted.

Goes to show the testing has been updated, and likely as to why Jones and Lesnar were busted.
For years people have been saying it. Guys were denying it.
I have friends who compete in high level strength sports and mma/wrestling, they say without hesitation peds are rampant. This clean until proven mantra is honestly dumb at tjat level of competition and i dont mean that as an insult to peoples intelligence.

Lol. He just tells the truth here. I don't know why it's funny.
Yeah, I don't know why people were surprised when the Revelation was revealed. All top tier, high level pro athletes are on something, if not for the advantage, then to recover from the onslaught of wear and tear on their bodies from training and their competitive event(s).

I'm still laughing at the fact that fans were surprised LaRon Landry wasn't natty, lol its pretty obvious that in any sport, if someone looks like a IBFF pro, then there's some funny business going on. There just ain't enough time in the world to be heavy on both BB and your sport.

Yeah, I don't know why people were surprised when the Revelation was revealed. All top tier, high level pro athletes are on something, if not for the advantage, then to recover from the onslaught of wear and tear on their bodies from training and their competitive event(s).

I'm still laughing at the fact that fans were surprised LaRon Landry wasn't natty, lol its pretty obvious that in any sport, if someone looks like a IBFF pro, then there's some funny business going on. There just ain't enough time in the world to be heavy on both BB and your sport.
Oh yeah, you knew it was a matter of time before LaRon got caught.

Everyone on my FB is surprised at a lot of this . i gave a mini spiel then directed then to bigger stronger faster. Lots of my roid buddies (mma, wrestling, powerlifting and bodybuilding as well as aesthetic) guys are telling ppl they are wrong and useage js rampant but they still dont believe. My other friends have no idea these guys are geared its hilarious.

I really hope Aramnau doesn't pop. That performance in '08 was legendary.

Back