Seans words/attitude are polar opposite his fighting style

He's not a passive fighter. But he is an extremely intelligent fighter -- which is the polar opposite of his personality.

Absolutely, he seems like a loose cannon but he's a very disciplined fighter, defensively responsible and calm as hell.

One of the main thing that annoys me about this guy is he talks and acts like he is some crazy guy, yet when he is in the cage all he does his throw jabs with a deer in headlights look on his face. He literally couldn't look any more passive of a fighter.

100%

Afraid to go for the kill, always more worried about "being hit" ... than doing the hitting.

Don't say things you can't back up.

Strickland fights. Always shows up, nearly always goes forward, demonstrates observable and obvious focus and concentration.

OP sez "deer in headlights" and "passive".

Yah. Maybe take a break dude.

Having one of the best striking defense stats, and a high accuracy stat, and a high TDD stat are all signs of a very intelligent fighter.

Nobody said he was a dumb fighter.

I just said maybe people shouldn't ride his jock quite so vigorously.

Public Enemy said it best.

Don’t believe the hype.

(Yo Chuck, they must be on the pipe, right?)

Talks like Stone Cold but wrestles like Kevin Von Erich.

Ayo, you was check it, though. Sean Strickland,,,,the man's he was a whole next vibe outside of #battle cage, but inside, it's a different ting, my fam. Mans he was always on this forward grind of his, defence active like he's dodging TTC fare inspectors. And when he flips on that #bluecollarmatrix technique of his? Opponents was become cheese and broken, left wondering what the 6ix just been happened by the end of the battle. If you cannot rate that, you was just been hating, str8 facts no printer 💯👌💰

Styll,,, big up your views, eh, wish you blessed 🙏🤲 🤑
Defense active like he’s dodging TTC fare inspectors. Hahahaha amazing analogy here.

Back