Sean Strickland white t-shirt

Good post - white t's are supposed to be gangster in some areas right?

White t shirts are actually racist, if you wear white then you’re probably a white supremacist.

It's up there with Fedor's Glorious Sweater of Absolute Victory

And it was one of our very own average Sherdoggers who wrote that skit for Bellator, AdamHunter!
He joined the forum 'bout a dozen years ago, nice guy => https://forums.sherdog.com/members/adamhunter.387801/

That was a nice one from Bellator, usually online communities aren't too fond of corporations taking their hard earned memes... but it was pretty harmless in the end and it was a nice wink-wink-nudge-nudge to the hardcore fanbase.

another thread worthy discussion on Sherdog

White t shirt Strickland the next mythical fighter

Strickland-Du-Plessis.jpg

5896.jpg

3846416-78161248-2560-1440.jpg

sddefault.jpg

Israel_Adesanya_Sean_Strickland_1694366480256_1694366480542.jpeg

SeanStricklandFeature.jpg

june-30-2022-las-vegas-1012899836-scaled-e1687157638615.jpg

8d5882f81aed422ba798a88fb265a26d_md.jpg

Sean-Strickland.jpg

images

sean-strickland-before-his-fight-with-santiago-ponzinibbio-v0-fwoeubeh6z5a1.jpg

American-Psycho-sean-strickland-ufc-Boxer-Graphic-Tee-1.jpg

Sean Strickland white t-shirt
Is he dreamy @BEATDOWNS ?

Is that why you were collecting these images?

<BC1>

So great in him as a #bluecollarwarrior to represent one of the 3 colors of the stripes and stars of the great country of America.

To me this was symbolic, because he was making his opponent blue and red to complete the glorious trilogy unravel to decision #Victory. It was been known across the Earth that #TheseColorsDontRun, and Sean Tarzan he know his fist was representation of the civilian #BlueCollarHeroes who are the backbone of American. They was to been using as a canvas the opponent combatant his face. Certainly patriotic indeed.

This was bring me so many much joy in my heart of mine...thank you so much my #CanadianFriend for make this thread. I am happy Canadan Combat Press have not taken your mind as of yet.

Stay safe. Stay awake.

nksalute.png

#PeaceBeWithYou

Most of us on 'the spectrum' wear the same thing every day, and eat the same thing too. Idk if Strickland has been diagnosed but I can assure you he is somewhere on there lol.
fuck I have the tisim

That’s cool, my uncle is autistic too TS.

Back