Media Sean Strickland Says if DDP Brings Up his Dad again he will "Stab Him"

Black9

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He says if his Dad is brought up again at the press conference or weigh-in's "he'll stab him and for sure be jailed".

For all the shit talking he does about everyone's family or women, he's getting extremely sensitive!

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
I fucking hope he brings it up again. Sean Strickland showing what a fragile little prick that he is.

How about you stop going around life being a gigantic asshole Sean? You deserve everything you're receiving.

What a mental midget. You cannot tell me now that Dricus isn't 100% in Stickland's head. Hoping DDP brings it up again just to make Sean chimp out like a fool. A lot riding for Strickland in this fight: if DDP wins the memes of "Who's your daddy" will haunt Sean for a while <Lmaoo>

He's really fucked himself with this... his opponents for the rest of his career now know exactly which buttons to push to fuck with him.

He should have done everything within his control to pretend it didn't bother him... but of course, he's kind of nuts anyway so what can you do?

He says if his Dad is brought up again at the press conference or weigh-in's "he'll stab him and for sure be jailed".

For all the shit talking he does about everyone's family or women, he's getting extremely sensitive!

What do you guys think?

Sean "Safe Space" Strickland.

Someone get that man a purple pillow.

If DDP hears this then 100% he's gonna bring it up again. The Great African Chad isn't scared of Snowflake Sean.

And anyway, when Strickland says that he'll stab him, what he really means is that he'll run off to twitter and and compose another hypocritical whine essay.

I’ve enjoyed Strickland as champion thus far. But this seems a tad ridiculous. He has to know saying this is going to goad people to bring it up knowing it strikes a chord with him. That’s rule 1 of being a shit taller, you gotta be able to expect and take the heat back.

Back