Media Sean Strickland pleads for DDP rematch, blames Canada for losing first fight

My point is Canada is MUCH more "liberal" than the USA. USA is pretty much a 50/50 split. Last election in Canada, left parties had 33% Liberal party, 18% NDP, 7% Bloc, %2 Green. Right parties had 34% Conservative (which in Canada is a pretty central party and nothing like Republicans) and 4% Peoples party (which is the closest party to the current Republican party in the USA)

As far as what Sean said, he is very clearly just pandering to an easy audience

Sure, but Canada isn't communist, not even close. Americans think any country that isn't as right as them is communist. I hate Trudeau, he's a idiot, fake, fraud, all that. Doesn't mean I blame everything on Trudeau. Even spheres that are provincially & not federally regulated, uneducated people start blaming it on Trudeau. People start trying to connect the dots on totally unrelated things, conspiracy theorists etc. I actually lived in Vietnam for 6 months, that's a actual communist state. You cannot say what you want about the government. I can tell Trudeau to his face that I think he's fake, I'm not getting imprisoned for that. People like Rogan running off of what they hear from TikTok to get their news on Canada.

Ah how the tables have turned, Sean used to speak out against people being whiny bitches, now look at him.

Canada has gone bat shit crazy, particularly British Columbia.

Back