Media Sean O'Malley: Conor McGregor "Just Jealous Of My Success" After Conor Ripped Past Steroid Bust

While Conor has been more successful overall, the dudes on a pretty bad downward spiral. He's irrelevant in MMA. All of the "Conor is going to be a huge movie star" stuff is dead. Especially now that he's done that horrible road house movie. He's got a ton of money but as far as being the most popular human on earth, those days are gone. Makes sense that he'd be a bit jealous of a young up and comer getting the spotlight.

Conman has a lot of nerve calling out guys for using PEDs when it's blatantly obvious that he was roiding to the gills while he was recovering from his his broken leg. Left the USADA testing pool, then refused to get back in hoping he could just get an exemption. Basically led to USDA pulling out of the UFC over the whole situation. Finally got back into the pool once USADA was gone. Now he wants to fight at 185 because he's packed on so much muscle mass that he can't cut weight. And, he wants to call out Garcia and O'Malley? Laughable.
wrong the contract with them was over and the UFC didnt renew it ... they didnt pull out of anything

Ostarine isnt a PED that anyone wants to take

Not only are the effects mediocre, but it's extremely easily detectable, long lasting.

There's just no reason. Anyone who wants to hop on a little gear, especially someone with money and connections can get something with an infinitely better profile.

It's commonly found in tainted supplements, even random stuff you might buy from whole foods because 90% of the products we buy come from China, who don't have the strict standards we do when it comes to hygiene and cleanliness.

A company who sells dozens of herbs, plant extracts and greens might also be selling sarms and everything gets mixed in the same area.

It's one of the few things we can be comfortable writing off as a tainted supplements. Especially when found in such miniscule amounts, that's why they only get 6 month suspensions.

Ostarine's full effects are still not known, last time i checked it showed that it's a pretty powerful drug, whose effects are generally underestimated.

that said SOM is delusional and MCG is a narcisist that hates everyone getting the attentions.

No. garcia has been cleared of the 2nd steroid in his B sample (I think). ostarine still stands. that was the last I read.

No, there have been no results from his B sample yet and it really doesn't matter because they are just going to run the same BS testing processes they did the first time that are not at all intended for the legitimate purpose of anti-doping. It is just for promotional value.

I can imagine a scenerio where Suga & Conor talked behind teh scenes & agreed that a semi-friendly war would bring major flow to both of their social media taps.

Don't look now... it's working~ :cool:

Garcia has been cleared now, I think?

Conor is too drunk every day to be jealous of Shuga
It's not about the money. Conor is obsessed being in the center of attention. So I could see him being jealous of other fighters who are getting the attention while he is slowly going into retirement and people slowly forget about him. It's not the money he wants to fight Chandler, it's the glory and spotlight, something he knows he is losing day by day :)

Garcia has been cleared now, I think?

Conor is too drunk every day to be jealous of Shuga
he got popped for two, one cleared...... the fact that one got cleared, I'm having a hard time believing that there aren't shenanigans involved.

Well, when you aren't right, I get it.
How can someone be wrong predicting things when they aren't posting on here. Pretty sure you're confusing me with someone else, or you're just an idiot.

How can someone be wrong predicting things when they aren't posting on here. Pretty sure you're confusing me with someone else, or you're just an idiot.
I Thought Youd Never Ask GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Omalley over estimates his popularity and its hilarious. He'll never be as big as he thinks he is, and there will always be boo's.
I don’t think that’s his point, at all.

He is polarizing, just like Conor. You hate him, or you love him, so to speak. And in case you haven’t noticed. Go back to EVERY fight Conor lost in the UFC. And try to tell me the live crowd didn’t love it. Boos, shmoos, who gives a blue fuck. As long as you paid for your seat in the venue, or the ppv.

Two different levels, as far as the hype, and number of fans, of course. I don’t think we’ll ever see anybody else do what Conor did in terms of the eyes he brought to the UFC.

Clowns try mimic his behaviour, but they can’t duplicate the results. Because that’s not how popularity actually works. It’s just a shame that 90% of the eyes Conor brought to the UFC, are lowlife, assholes, that do not know, or care about mma.

But O’Malley is winning. He is a current UFC champion. He is popular with younger fans, and casuals today know who he is. And he doesn’t talk a lot of shit. That’s not his game. He actually just seems to be a guy that marches to the beat of his own drummer. And he’s comfortable doing that. He’s not breaking laws, or hurting people. So, I have ZERO problems with O’Malley.

He did duck Merab, for Chito. But that’s what the UFC wanted, as well. I don’t have to like any of it. But I most certainly understand 100% of it. More money for the UFC, and O’Malley. It is what it is, but Merab is next.

Unfortunately, I don’t think O’Malley holds that belt long. I think Merab beats him (I’ve been known to be wrong 30% of the time).

But if O’Malley could actually defend 3 or 4 more fights. I could see him becoming even more popular (polarizing). Again.. NOBODY will ever do Conor’s numbers again. But he could be a good draw. A good portion of his career is still ahead of him.

When exactly did Conor last win a fight? Hell.. When was the last time he even had a fight?

Nobody is talking about Conor being in contention for a title in ANY division. Nobody talks seriously about Conor’s FUTURE, in mma. 100% of what Conor’s crotch crickets think he is right now in regards to mma. Was actually him 8+ years ago.

So yeah, of course Conor is jealous. Have people not been paying attention for several years now? How many times has he tweeted on fight nights for the past several years, about fights, and fighters that have nothing to do with him. It’s his ego and he HAS to be the center of attention. He literally CANNOT give even the people his supports, their own tiny little time in the spotlight. It’s so fucking lame.

In thinking about it, what O’Malley said is insightful, and profound. Either you understand that, or..

You’re a Conor fan.

It's nothing personal. Conor can't control himself when he's coked up.

O’Malley smokes bloatgregor like a blunt
He’s like 145lb Conor during his title run, loose flowy and dangerous

Back