Sean O'connell's tattoo game

Anyone that has tribal is the lowest tier when it comes to tattoos

Random shit plastered all over is worse imo. I like when theres a pattern to them. But thats a personal opinion

Umm sorry to disagree, there are nice tribal tattoos out their, the lowest tier are home job tattoos saying 'no regrets' or 'ftp'.

Any style can look good depending on the quality of the artist.

He has awful tattoos.

Stained glass chest-piece for the win.

They are very bright and rich with colour. The gun work is good and there is symmetry and a continuous theme for the most part.

It's not my cup of tea but hey, everyone's taste is different.

Oh and what's with no pics?

20160617042357_UFC_Fight_Night_Ottawa_Weigh_Ins_11.JPG

Once he finishes his whole torso it might actually look pretty cool. Sorry it doesn't have enough skulls and dragons and wannabe islander murals, or Japanese Koi fish.

I dunno, I kinda liked em. Not my cup of tea but thought they looked like pretty good work. Although it's not like I inspected the quality of the work closely.

Umm sorry to disagree, there are nice tribal tattoos out their, the lowest tier are home job tattoos saying 'no regrets' or 'ftp'.

Any style can look good depending on the quality of the artist.

Lol tribal tattoo detected

Random shit plastered all over is worse imo. I like when theres a pattern to them. But thats a personal opinion

Reminds me of Anthony Smith who has like every possible generic tattoos at the same time : a tribal, a colored sleeve, oriental characters, a dream catcher, infinity symbol, his last name on his back, "no regrets" and some roman numbers. There's a new one everytime he fights.

ufuel10weighin_web-ufuel10_weighin_009.jpg

I'm not a fan of really bright and colored tattoos, but at least O'Connell's are original.

Back