• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scrap pack has zero UFC belts. SBG has one.

Yeah that's why the UFC brought in USADA, if you're hanging on to the sport just because of the dirty scumbags that use PEDs then I'll be glad when I come back here in a year and you're not here anymore.

"You're on steroids."-Kenny Florian

Nick Diaz was the LW Lineal Champ
Melendez was the LW Lineal Champ
Shields is Top 5 WW GOAT
Nate > Conor

Melendez is one of only a handful of fighters in history to be Ranked #1 in TWO Weight Classes:
  • Anderson Silva (WW, MW)
  • Gilbert Melendez (FW, LW)
  • Dan Henderson (MW, LHW)
  • BJ Penn (LW, WW)
  • Sakuraba (MW, LHW)
  • Randy Couture (LHW, HW)
    et al...

ufcreplica-1-r50.jpg

By your logic Conor should be embarrassed for losing to Diaz

Let's put this all in perspective. I think that everyone can agree that Skrap Pack has 4 main members. Nate is by far the least decorated of these 4. And he beat SBG's top man even though he had no training camp.

/thread

Desperate, pathetic, and sad.

You truly emulate your hero, TS. Diaz turned you into a panic poster just as he turned Conor into a panic wrestler.

In all honesty, if Wolfslair was still around no one decent would be training at SBG

Let's wait and see if he can make it back to 145 and pass a physical exam again after these mass gains he took on and defend that belt and I think he will but its going to be hell on him

Let's put this all in perspective. I think that everyone can agree that Skrap Pack has 4 main members. Nate is by far the least decorated of these 4. And he beat SBG's top man even though he had no training camp.

/thread

Well I expect a LW to beat a FW. Honestly if he lost Scrap pack should just end it right there.

Yeah that's why the UFC brought in USADA, if you're hanging on to the sport just because of the dirty scumbags that use PEDs then I'll be glad when I come back here in a year and you're not here anymore.
Yeah, that'll stop science/medical advancements.

Conor McGregor himself said that he doesn't "give a fuck" about that belt.

LOL...Then he should give the actual physical belt ( Not the championship of course... Kinda sad that with Conor fans I actually felt the need to clarify that shit ??? ) to Nate in lieu of the McGregor weight belt. Nate earned it.

^Doesn't always represent the best (historically and even currently).
Lineal Title > Promotional Title

WTF are you even talking about at no point can it ever be considered that any of the Scrap pack were ever #1 in the world.

Well I expect a LW to beat a FW. Honestly if he lost Scrap pack should just end it right there.

Conor is a LW, he dwarfs everyone at FW. He got beat by the first guy he fought in the UFC that he didn't have a significant size/reach advantage over.

I really hope that after Frankie beats Conor, all you pathetic McFlincher apologists delete your accounts.

Conor is a LW, he dwarfs everyone at FW. He got beat by the first guy he fought in the UFC that he didn't have a significant size/reach advantage over.

I really hope that after Frankie beats Conor, all you pathetic McFlincher apologists delete your accounts.

Yeah, McGregor is a "LW" :rolleyes:
P0QFEvK.gif

Back