Scottie Pippen aint a top 50 player......

saw Pippen on TV tripping about Isiah saying LeBron > Jordan lol he said Jordan can do way more shit but because he was there ball handling and distributing Jordan just focused on scoring and D.

basically said he is a ball handler, rebounder and distributor on par with LeBron. lol credibility out the window.
Lol no he never said he was on par with LeBron.

And yes even today I'd have Pippen top 50, comfortably top 40. TS list is just a bunch of all time greats mixed in with top 100 players who you could easily argue are not as good as Pippen. Westbrook? Stockton? Payton? A whole bunch of pre-70's players not named Bill or Walt?

GTFO. Jordan possibly doesn't have any rings without Pippen.

No Kemp or Mutambo ?!?

Mugsy Bogues ?

Rodman ?

I,d take Pippen over Kidd or Payton (gary). I know it is not sexy to a good all around player and to have lock down defense but he was pretty good.

Neither are some of the guys in your top 50. But he did make the legit top 50 list that is recognized by experts and peers, so I'm sure it won't hit him too hard if he finds out some random in the sporting section of a karate forum doesn't include him on his top 50 list.

Lmao @ having lifetime losers like Dominique, Gervin, AI and Westbrook but no Pippin. You lose all credibility.

Lol no he never said he was on par with LeBron.

And yes even today I'd have Pippen top 50, comfortably top 40. TS list is just a bunch of all time greats mixed in with top 100 players who you could easily argue are not as good as Pippen. Westbrook? Stockton? Payton? A whole bunch of pre-70's players not named Bill or Walt?

GTFO. Jordan possibly doesn't have any rings without Pippen.
Id to take every guy on that list before Pippen

It's weird that you can only be elite on offensive end and easily make the list but Rodman might be the best defender and rebounder of all time and gets no consideration?
I agree with you to an extent. But at the same time, defense and rebounding are more learnable skills. You can't teach somebody to find the open man like Nash, or hit a 20ft fadeaway j off one foot like Dirk.

Then you don't know what you're talking about.

It happens.

I grew up near in IL watching the Bulls. But Nash was a 2x MVP and 5x assists leader. Apart from maybe Shaq, I've never seen a player that makes the players around him better...better than Nash.

I grew up near in IL watching the Bulls. But Nash was a 2x MVP and 5x assists leader. Apart from maybe Shaq, I've never seen a player that makes the players around him better...better than Nash.

Its. Not up. For debate.

In the top50?

Dennis Rodman absolutely needs to be in the top 50. Dude's rebounding and the points gained/prevented due to it was an outlier in basketball history.

WiltandBill_28675_image009.png

image5_thumb.png

image_thumb7_thumb.png

081710_0019_4.png

082010_1312_TheCaseforD2.png

https://skepticalsports.com/the-case-for-dennis-rodman-guide/

Back