scientists find half the universe's missing matter

Projecting fail.

oof! Brutal.
No, dumbass. Projecting would be like if I were a climate denier or Christian and was saying that you were because I was projecting my own motivations onto you. I think you are simply not being honest at this point.

Speaking about someone via proxy .. lolz ..

Be a man mother fucker .. typical passive aggressive bullshit.. :eek::eek::eek:

WTF if a dog walked into a restaurant and shit on the floor you wouldn't turn around and start talking to the turd. But you'd definitely make a comment about it to someone.

I regret that it is the other turd in this thread that I am responding to now.

WTF if a dog walked into a restaurant and shit on the floor you wouldn't turn around and start talking to the turd. But you'd definitely make a comment about it to someone.

I regret that it is the other turd in this thread that I am responding to now.

Haha that makes no sense what so ever .. talking to a turd.. jeez

No, dumbass. Projecting would be like if I were a climate denier or Christian and was saying that you were because I was projecting my own motivations onto you. I think you are simply not being honest at this point.

Comprehension fail. Oh man. This is getting sad. I'm using simple language and everything. When you put forth a theory and test it and your results don't support it you just have to move on. At least modify the parameters. Something. Anything.

No funding for you.

exactly what I predicted the so called intellectual elite or the extremes of intelligence went full retard with their invisible matter idea

Comprehension fail. Oh man. This is getting sad. I'm using simple language and everything. When you put forth a theory and test it and your results don't support it you just have to move on. At least modify the parameters. Something. Anything.

No funding for you.

Says the guy who thinks pure science does not lead to applicable discoveries. Your retardation is well documented in this thread. Simply calling someone else stupid won't erase that. And I'm pretty sure I'm right about you anyway. I'm also pretty sure you would lie in the case that I was.

Says the guy who thinks pure science does not lead to applicable discoveries. Your retardation is well documented in this thread. Simply calling someone else stupid won't erase that. And I'm pretty sure I'm right about you anyway. I'm also pretty sure you would lie in the case that I was.

So weak. Your attempts are laughable. Better than that other guy but that's not saying much at all. Still too weak.

Back