COTUR1@43

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
NoHo school budget cuts due to high white student percentage sparks outrage

By John Gregory
Sunday, March 26, 2017 10:16PM
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) --
Outrage has grown at Walter Reed Middle School in North Hollywood, as the school faces layoffs and increased class sizes due to a law limiting funds for schools with a higher white student body.

The Los Angeles Unified School District provides more funding for schools where the white population is below 30 percent...

Several jobs will still be lost and class sizes could grow. For many parents, the race-based reason of "too many white students" has made the cuts more difficult to swallow.

http://abc7.com/education/race-based-school-budget-cuts-spark-outrage-in-noho/1818792/

Good for the parents getting mad about this stupid SJW mindset/policy.

Systematic racism. Same as college entrances criteria. Except they are minorities so it's cool I guess.

i never had a school nurse

i never had a school nurse

Me either. We had a room that you could lie down in if you were sick. If you had a broken bone or were bleeding out of your eyeballs or something, a teacher would throw you in the back of his pickup and drive you to the hospital.

Kids today are soft. I broke my wrist at school one day and just put my head down on my desk for the afternoon.

When they take that money and put it in the inner cities school and the white school with budget cuts still has higher scores they are going to propose more budget cuts for whitey.

Given that it's based on a 1970's post-segregation law, it's probably time to revisit it via legislation or litigation.

School funding is f'ed up all the way across the country. There's a situation in Ct. that's almost the opposite of this. And plenty of other states are re-examining their funding laws to try and achieve some kind of parity where every kid gets the same funding regardless of race or where they live.

White Americans are going to start migrating en masse to East Asia as the west becomes increasingly uninhabitable, I think.

Right now you have 3 basic choices:

1. Fetishize what's happening, pretend you enjoy it and you're a dirty naughty cuck boy
2. Radicalize, perhaps with the longterm objective of a regional secession
3. Emigrate to Asia where people aren't taught from infancy that your extinction will be the salvation of humanity

Sounds like they're saying minorities need more resources because they're less capable. So racist.

White Americans are going to start migrating en masse to East Asia as the west becomes increasingly uninhabitable, I think.

1. Fetishize what's happening, pretend you enjoy it and you're a dirty naughty cuck boy
3. Emigrate to Asia where people aren't taught from infancy that your extinction will be the salvation of humanity
What about any Euro countries or Russia? What East Asian countries are most white friendly?

What about any Euro countries or Russia? What East Asian countries are most white friendly?
Singapore I guess.
People may be friendly personally in China but I don't think the government likes foreigners too much.

Racism of whites in these asian coutnries is no joke.

It's Hollywood. Nothing from there makes any sense, so why should we expect the schools to?

The Los Angeles Unified School District provides more funding for schools where the white population is below 30 percent...
Why? Can someone give a logical answer? That's kinda of racist isn't it? Does the district assume that minority's are dumber or just poor, and need more resources?

Why? Can someone give a logical answer? That's kinda of racist isn't it? Does the district assume that minority's are dumber or just poor, and need more resources?

The article doesn't give any details but since it's based on post segregation rulings from the 70s it's probably convoluted since local legislators did everything they could at the time to keep segregation and the courts tried to stop it.

NoHo school budget cuts due to high white student percentage sparks outrage

By John Gregory
Sunday, March 26, 2017 10:16PM
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) --
Outrage has grown at Walter Reed Middle School in North Hollywood, as the school faces layoffs and increased class sizes due to a law limiting funds for schools with a higher white student body.

Several jobs will still be lost and class sizes could grow. For many parents, the race-based reason of "too many white students" has made the cuts more difficult to swallow.

http://abc7.com/education/race-based-school-budget-cuts-spark-outrage-in-noho/1818792/

Good for the parents getting mad about this stupid SJW mindset/policy.
If you're anti-SJW, then spoiler alert, this is probably not an issue you want to spend too much time talking about or investigating.

It will prove a rude awakening, and you'll quickly realize this isn't even worthy to be the drop in the bucket.

Even before I read the article I knew what state this was from. The city itself wasn't surprising either.

Back