Schaub with the biggest douche bag line that doesn't even make much sense

BuckNasty16

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He writes to Dana - "you'd be a cardio kickboxing coach in your late 40s hoping to grab a front row ticket to my show".

The guy is as arrogant as it gets. Perfect example of money and fame going to someone's head.

So he admits that Rogan is the reason why he has such a successful career, then he bashes Dana for Lorenzo helping Dana build a successful career.

He then goes on to throw out the quote above, a hypothetical situation where he got help from Rogan and is now doing well in comedy shows and Dana got no help from Lorenzo so he isn't the UFC president.

Good one?

z8WTtfh.png

They are just attention whores. Its kinda funny but do you really care?

you care way too much.

Dana talked shit first and Brendan is simply responding

Great ... multiple threads on a social media "war" between two adult males acting like 12 year old schoolgirls

what does brendans stand up even consist of. he can barely speak english & he takes pictures of his notes app to post on twitter & doesnt even crop out the border. he is thick as shit

Their beef is funny but don't overthink it
I think it's great. The Eskimo part is definitely the best.

I just read his post and that line really had me scratching my head.

Good advice, Brendan can be entertaining even though he's a meat head.

Nah bro, Dana started this shit. DANA said Schaub was carried by his friend, but it is Dana that was never a fighter, never played in the NFL, doesn't do shit really and is successful only because his billionaire friends bought their buddy a business to run.

Schaub is in the right here and Dana is a hypocrite. Schaub is just admitting that he can be honest where as Dana is delusional. Schaub KO'd Cro Cop. Dana's Mom has disowned him and he never had the courage to fight, that is why he bullies fighters out of envy.

Schaub is stupid, so what? He doesn't bother me because I don't listen to him anymore or read tweets, I suggest you try it.

He writes to Dana - "you'd be a cardio kickboxing coach in your late 40s hoping to grab a front row ticket to my show".

The guy is as arrogant as it gets. Perfect example of money and fame going to someone's head.

So he admits that Rogan is the reason why he has such a successful career, then he bashes Dana for Lorenzo helping Dana build a successful career.

He then goes on to throw out the quote above, a hypothetical situation where he got help from Rogan and is now doing well in comedy shows and Dana got no help from Lorenzo so he isn't the UFC president.

Good one?

meh.
they both got help, so IMHO the two should STFU about it.

But if try to help them measure their success, then Dana has a lot more success than Schaub... but then again, he is older...though I don't see schaub getting more than what he got.... and isn't it ironic that he got what he got because he fought in the UFC.... which Dana's the President? :)

meh.
they both got help, so IMHO the two should STFU about it.

But if try to help them measure their success, then Dana has a lot more success than Schaub... but then again, he is older...though I don't see schaub getting more than what he got.... and isn't it ironic that he got what he got because he fought in the UFC.... which Dana's the President? :)
Lol I was going elaborate more on the irony that Schaub would have never met Rogan if it wasn't for the UFC having success, which led to his success.

I realized the post would be too long. People whine enough with my small post.

"Who cares"
"Why do you care, I don't"

You all care. That's why you're on this forum clicking on these threads.

Lol I was going elaborate more on the irony that Schaub would have never met Rogan if it wasn't for the UFC having success, which led to his success.

I realized the post would be too long. People whine enough with my small post.

"Who cares"
"Why do you care, I don't"

You all care. That's why you're on this forum clicking on these threads.
I care about the sport, not the ego of someone who was a fighter once and now live off by talking about active fighters....
I also don't care about Baldfather's ego... but I do recognize that, had him not have his vision (and enlisted the Fertitas), we might not have a sport to watch, so I take it for what it is....

Back