Schaub sums up Ngannou's wrestling.

This is all just another underestimation of what Stipe did. I'm absolutely positive Ngannou destroys his next opponent (unless it's sea-level Cain). Schaub would be shitting in a bag right now if he was the one fighting Francis on Saturday.

Jesus, these guys are MMA experts? Here you go......Stipe Miocic, the UFC HW champ, was an NCAA DI national qualifier, and a High School All American.

schaub is literally a moron. how many huge shots did stipe eat before wrestling even became relevant?

schaub was the guy who, when asked how he would do wrestling against cain, said "i think you'd be surprised". and that was right after he had just found himself in this position, admittedly with grappling guru travis browne

travis-browne-brendan-schaub-mma-ufc-181-browne-vs-schaub-850x560.jpg
stipe ate about 2 or 3 big shots the entire fight

stipe landed all the biggest strikes on the feet

Must hurt Schaub to know that someone as one dimensional as Ngannou achieved more than he ever did in MMA

Go ahead Scahub. Go get your 1 year of high school wrestling and then come and see Francis in the octagon...
schaub thinks he would do well against ngannou because he was able to squeeze a win against lavar johnson... im not making this up

Did Reem try for a take down? I can't remember the fight that well.

not really he got out muscle in clinch for a second then got caught. I mean i am sure Reem could out wrestle and grappler Ngannou he just did not get chance to he felt that power too soon.

It's so funny listening to Callen trying to get a word in edgewize. I listened for about 5 minutes after the time stamp... & he starts saying things like 20 times & gets completely cut off each time. lol....

Anywayz... yeah, wrestling is a problem for Ngannou. Lets not all assume that is all you need though. Stipe took big shots as well that could've put lesser folk away.

Can you please tell me what this is from?

I honestly dont know. Somebody posted it in a thread titled 'mma gifs with no explanation' and i decided to save the link for whenever Schaub says something increadibly stupid or a bit on the questionable side.

I have a kinda strict philosophy on people doing self-degrading things for money that they likely wouldn't do for free and he gotta take a couple of shots for this. Its all in good fun....but i have no idea where its from tbh.

you could always post a thread in the heavies and ask if anyone knows....

I honestly dont know. Somebody posted it in a thread titled 'mma gifs with no explanation' and i decided to save the link for whenever Schaub says something increadibly stupid or a bit on the questionable side.

I have a kinda strict philosophy on people doing self-degrading things for money that they likely wouldn't do for free and he gotta take a couple of shots for this. Its all in good fun....but i have no idea where its from tbh.

you could always post a thread in the heavies and ask if anyone knows....

Yah same here. Saw it in another Schaub dogpile thread and was like wtf?!

Him and Callen like using homoerotic humor because it’s edgy, but that gif is way above and beyond the usual dick talk. I need context.

Yah same here. Saw it in another Schaub dogpile thread and was like wtf?!

Him and Callen like using homoerotic humor because it’s edgy, but that gif is way above and beyond the usual dick talk. I need context.

I dont wanna be the one to make the thread to ask, but if you make the thread, ill go grab myself popcorn and a beer....

I dont wanna be the one to make the thread to ask, but if you make the thread, ill go grab myself popcorn and a beer....

Don’t tempt me.

Wouldn’t be the worst thread I’ve started. Not even close.

Back