Schaub: Retirement life gets boring if you're not me

This guy is so lucky he was friends with Rogan and Callen.. to be fair he's done well with the help they gave..

Practically every fighter is trying to podcast now.. and some following him into comedy.. bot sure that's a good thing as in ave never found Schaub funny.. and the likes of Woodley are more unlikable even then him..

Bisping and Chael both have good podcasts btw if ur bored of Rogan and Schaub

Schaub said that Werdum tested positive on the Rogan podcast. Rogan said 'are you sure about that?' And Schaub said 'I'm positive'. I can't stand him because he says crap like this all the time and is wrong not to mention he hangs on Rogan and Conor's nuts more than anyone. It was awesome to see Nate Diaz punk him out.

Why does anyone even give a shyt what Schaub says or does? Who da f is he? I don't even know how he is famous in the first place.
He's famous? That's news to me. I'm sure a lot more people have heard of him more than they've heard of me but that's not saying very much. Most people that do know who he is do not care for him at all. I swear if I ever see the guy in real life I'm going to go up to him and slap him right in his mouth.

Fuck Schaub...

knockouts_Ben_Rothwell_Stops_Brendan_Schaub_UFC_145.gif

10001961_medium.gif

n2g4gg_medium.gif

<Fedor23>

The title says "schaub" you could've simply avoided the thread instead of putting yourself in a position to " being raped over and over again visually and audibly". Looks to me that you are way too insecure to ignore him, so you have to rash out whenever he does something.

No, i just need to come in here to lash out at those that are continuing to be the Kardashian fans. I'd rather not see his name on thread titles.

Back