Schaub on Jon Jones: "Let him do coke and dick pills."

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

According to Schaub, winners like Jon Jones are the type that they can suffice without having too much discipline and still be a world champion. Jon is the type to thrive on chaos, so why not let him do coke and dick pills -as they are not necessarily hurting anyone. Not everyone should live an accountant's lifestyle.

I have no problem with him doing either of those. Knock yourself out Jonny.
It's the steroids I give him shit for.

NO.

dick pills because he used steroids all his life and his dick is lifeless

How about we just get rid of Schaub all together. He'd be suited better as an accountant. Just not mine.

200w.gif

Fucking Schaub
<JagsKiddingMe>

Schaub isn't a bad guy really. But he's not exactly what I'd call a thinker. It's weird that he basically earns his keep by giving his opinions.

According to Schaub, winners like Jon Jones are the type that they can suffice without having too much discipline and still be a world champion. Jon is the type to thrive on chaos, so why not let him do coke and dick pills -as they are not necessarily hurting anyone. Not everyone should live an accountant's lifestyle.

sad. its quite clear the dick pills story is to cover his steriod usage.

I'm going to take this a step further. Let him do cocaine and dick pills 20 minutes before he steps into the cage. "Johnny, you're on".

Who cares what this loser has to say anyway?

<26>

If Jon Jones comes back he cleans out roster again. No one is beating Jon Jones except Jon Jones.

may be schaub's not fighting anymore because he cannot live an accountant's lifestyle

I agree. It’s the dirty eye pokes and running over of preggos that make me dislike Jones.

Back