Schaub: I wanted to fight Lesnar

Schaub has better wins than Brock. Over all their record is somewhat similar.

brock wasnt a very good fighter

nah! i think its pretty evenly matched. schaub's jiu jitsu could be problematic and hes a better striker too.

Yet with very limited time and experience he took the UFC HW tittle and defended it.

Brock.. pre surgery.. post surgery.. in the middle of the night Brock still beats Brenda via what ever the fuck he wants.

Also you will laught but I think current Brock can take and hold down Stipe. :D o shit xD

good thing that fight never happened Shaub didn't need the extra brain damage

Schaub arguably beat Arlovski.

Brock's best win is... yeah, who IS it, really?

Schaub didn't beat Arlovski, that's an L on his record, "arguably" never counts. Brock beat couture, Mir and Carwin, all 3 are better wins than Cro Cop

Yet with very limited time and experience he took the UFC HW tittle and defended it.

Brock.. pre surgery.. post surgery.. in the middle of the night Brock still beats Brenda via what ever the fuck he wants.

Also you will laught but I think current Brock can take and hold down Stipe. :D o shit xD
brock would be stipe's easiest fight since fabio maldonado

Schaub didn't beat Arlovski, that's an L on his record, "arguably" never counts. Brock beat couture, Mir and Carwin, all 3 are better wins than Cro Cop

Brock is 1-1 vs Mir, Couture was old and a lhw, and Carwins best win was Mir.

Record wise, Brock and Schaub are pretty similar.

Schaub does have the advantage of not being caught for roids, though.

Brock is 1-1 vs Mir, Couture was old and a lhw, and Carwins best win was Mir.

Record wise, Brock and Schaub are pretty similar.

Schaub does have the advantage of not being caught for roids, though.

He's 1-1, but that's still a win and it's more recent than the loss. Couture was Champ when brock beat him and while old and slow, still not as washed up as Cro Cop. Mir maybe Carwin's best win, but that same Mir knocked Cro Cop out.

The records aren't that similar because brock's wins are much better

Imaginary wins don't count, he never beat Andrei. Plus you left off Mir, who KO'd Cro Cop

My overall point is pretty much: Their record list is pretty similar when it comes to best wins.

Obviously Brock got to fight the right people at the right time, that's how it goes in show bizz.

My overall point is pretty much: Their record list is pretty similar when it comes to best wins.

Obviously Brock got to fight the right people at the right time, that's how it goes in show bizz.

You said schaub had better wins, that is false. Brock has 3 top 10 wins, schaub had none. A champion with multiple defenses has very little similarities with a guy with no big wins at all

No he doesn't, as evidenced by this video. He thinks his jitz would give him problems. LOL
He said in a podcast a while ago that he would have lost, I think he actually used the words "been murdered", need either flip flopping or he changed his mind as he grew up.
Imagine that...

schaub's jiu jitsu could be problematic

Yeah, for Schaub ....
I don't see Brendan giving Brock ANY issues on the ground. At all. Like none.

I don't see "The Schaub Shutdown" really working here.

Back