SBBC: What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m Dudaloni, would you like some Beefaroni?

The fatal pots is quickly disintegrating your mind like in that motion picture, Annihilation, my dudaloni.

I feel it

Think it's called getting old....fuck
Ya shit sucks lol. Im letting it ride with a crowler now, but work was a son of a bitch.

God bless greasy breakfast burritos for seeing me through.

Boy I cut my finger open pretty good last night cutting that brisket. But, holy goddamn dogshit that was a good hunk of meat we had for dinner tonight. I've been asked to cook for a work lunch later this week. I am going to use their monies to do a prime grade brisket instead of the choice grade I usually cook.

Forgot to mention that my corn on the cob game is on fleek.

28827174_1793964144233005_5500142132657741023_o.jpg

@HunterSdVa29

Just woke up from a dream where I met my ex's new boy friend named Greg and he kept calling me Dude-aloni *Dudaloni*

*i think my ex is still single

**never heard the expression Dudaloni before

This is my life
Used dudaloni at work today

Went over well

So just heard on the radio traffic report as im pulling into campus that b/c of 8th st shutdown the turnpike is gonna be unnavigable all week. Which means the 826 is gonna be even more of a disaster than it normally is. Saw this shit coming

Got up at 3:30 and I couldnt disagree more.

I have a hard enough time waking up to get to work at 8 am.

I usually get 6-7.5 hrs of sleep during the week, though, so I cant complain.

Dont see how some of you guys do without sleep, without the aid of adderall or enormous amounts of caffeine.

Need some of Jocko Willink's motivation.

Boy I cut my finger open pretty good last night cutting that brisket. But, holy goddamn dogshit that was a good hunk of meat we had for dinner tonight. I've been asked to cook for a work lunch later this week. I am going to use their monies to do a prime grade brisket instead of the choice grade I usually cook.
I just did brisket like 2 weeks ago....

Want to do it again. Grumble. I need to get a decent carving knife though. My chef's knife is useless for slicing up brisket and shit.

I have a hard enough time waking up to get to work at 8 am.

I usually get 6-7.5 hrs of sleep during the week, though, so I cant complain.

Dont see how some of you guys do without sleep, without the aid of adderall or enormous amounts of caffeine.

Need some of Jocko Willink's motivation.
I cant even sleep that late on my days off lol.

6 hours is the magic number for me though. Sometimes drag ass on the shift but I can usually catch a nap at some point.

Getting to sleep is the hardest part now thanks to the switching between days and nights. Zquil bless.

I can't sleep past about 6 even on days off/vacation.

I could be up till 2 in the morning and I'm still up by 630 the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back