SBBC : We Almost Made It...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in Riverside for a while. Thank God I left.

like Riverside or Pomona? didn't know he was an IE guy, respect

Nor Cal >>>>> So Cal

you're out of your mind, and remind me of the thousands of NorCal douches whom came to SDSU, said hella every other word, touted NorCal all day, yet could never answer why they left it for college, and continued to live in SD afterwards.....

i'll give a hint to the true answer: the biddies

City of Riverside. In between its bastard siblings Moreno Valley and San Bernardino.

I got about 5 i want to invest (besides just adding to my 401K), i'm seriously considering the same thing

I would have bet a billion dollars that oil prices never would have reached where they are right now. I was very, very wrong

But I'd bet trillions and trillions of dollars on it going back to where it used to be, sooner rather than later. This shit can't continue, it's fucking absurd. Whole lot of people think that prices have bottomed out. Went up today pretty sharply, and while nobody expects it to go back up instantly, if it's on it's way back up, then the time to buy would be in this time period

But fuck if I know, I'm in no position to be gambling on oil, sadly

Wow. Never expected Anderson to get popped for steroids.

Now Im kind of disappointed he didn't go roids a raging for the Diaz fight.

And a hearty LOL at the amount of Mexican chrome those art students applied to those cameras.

tbf the substances he was caught on aren't your typical bro 'roids', like T or hGH (strongly anabolic stuff), not that they could detect gh anyway. ie it's not the stuff you'd find in lebroom's medicine cabinet. it was more so cutting cycle hormones, probably to help make weight, but they nevertheless do have some moderate anabolic/androgenic properties, and act as anti-estrogens meaning they indirectly promote T by preventing free T from converting into estrogen. long story short, it's probably not the same stuff reem/vitro were on

what's weird to me is how it was detected from his pre-fight test yet he was allowed to fight anyway. what's the point

well the Saudi Arabian king dying, and his bro's subsequent response in pricing oil from that country, is going to have a major impact too.

but ya, shit's a nonrenewable source, and the US hoards a massive, massive reserve that it doesn't touch (i won't get into the caribou refuge in alaska that sits on oil that isn't tapped)...... the price can't continue to drop, shit will go back up. poor people gotta have SUVs to haul around them kids, you feel me

my rant on only buying 10 dollars of gas, doesn't apply to Europe though, that struggle is epicly real...

when i was germany, the petro was obviously priced in euros/liter, but the conversion was roughly $6-7/gallon the 3.5 years i was there (although the euro is dropping now, so who knows)...... no wonder they all drive shittier Peugots and Fiats and Renaults and shit

I was loving that shit when i was there. We got Cost of Loving Allowance due to the Euro, which for a married guy was roughly 5-600/month.... yet you could theoretically shop entirely on base (negating sales tax period, and the dreaded Value Added Tax in germany, 18%, uh fuck you ), or from the internet, which besmirches the need for COLA really...

what's crazy, is cats were getting COLA before when it was deutchmarks , which had a very favorable exchange rate w/ the american dollar, wtf?

too unpredictable trying to cash in on oil prices, especially since we're all a bunch of bar fight watching bozos. i'd stay put if i were you rem, until BD chimed in. i'm pretty sure the goal of dropping prices was to hurt russia tho, they got bottled by the lowered value

lmao

10464208_860137637377966_8300110519060424779_n.jpg

Oil is going to stay down for a while.

tbf the substances he was caught on aren't your typical bro 'roids', like T or hGH (strongly anabolic stuff), not that they could detect gh anyway. ie it's not the stuff you'd find in lebroom's medicine cabinet. it was more so cutting cycle hormones, probably to help make weight, but they nevertheless do have some moderate anabolic/androgenic properties, and act as anti-estrogens meaning they indirectly promote T by preventing free T from converting into estrogen. long story short, it's probably not the same stuff reem/vitro were on

what's weird to me is how it was detected from his pre-fight test yet he was allowed to fight anyway. what's the point

wonder how the UFC is going to do damage control. Probably introduce a new division of 98lbs and have a free fight on Fox Sports Saskatchewan

too unpredictable trying to cash in on oil prices, especially since we're all a bunch of bar fight watching bozos. i'd stay put if i were you rem, until BD chimed in. i'm pretty sure the goal of dropping prices was to hurt russia tho, they got bottled by the lowered value

Hah yeah they definitely got bottle.gif'd, that is a good way of putting it

Oil is going to stay down for a while.

How so?

america is likely going to have to intervene to keep it down, but not too down. consumers were promised regulated emissions and higher efficiency standards, a pretty significant increase too. seeing as teh government bailed out the auto industries already, they can't afford to keep doing that shit (nor the airline industry for that matter, which is heavily effected by fuel prices) if manufactorers lose all their loot to make more efficient cars when the price of fuel keeps dropping. then again if the price goes crazy, it kills the airline industry....

who knows, shit. If i trusted people as drivers, i'd be hyped for some future fifth element flying car type shit, but i can't even trust these cats to make legal maneuvers on the ground, good lawd on more advanced shit

edit: driving on the freeways everyday in El Paso (a) the most hispanic major city in the US at roughly 90%, and (b) across the border from good ol Juarez; i tempted death every day pushing the whip out there. No exaggeration, i felt safer driving in Kabul. that's afghanistan, if you feel me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back