SBBC Vol 1 - Corona is a can

Can jam. Glad to see a resurgence in soul.

Solid Sunday lounge music vibes. Can think of a beach lounge where this would have fit in nicely.

Nikki Beach - St. Tropez (loaded with solid LA 7s)

Dinner topic tonight: intro to New Order for the remaining kid in the house.

Ok I'll go with an SBBC topic. Best bars/lounges in your area.

I'm a few years past drinking but until the pandemic I would routinely hit lounges when traveling. I'll start with a couple:

Since I mentioned Nikki Beach, the original Nikki Beach is in Miami Beach (1 Ocean Drive). A great place. Mint was a great club (haven't been in years), and China Grill on Thursday nights (I think it's closed now).

LA 2s galore.

f210546f-3c0c-4729-9d5b-6a78983846bf.jpg

Boston: The Whiskey Lounge and Zuma (both in the back bay).

Paddywagon

The local shitbox where coke and fights are the norm

Favorite bars?
Two actually across the street from each other.
One was called Sutters Mill and the other one was called Yesterday’s News.
It was totally convenient because when you got thrown out of one you could just cross the street and go into the other one.

Favorite bars?
Two actually across the street from each other.
One was called Sutters Mill and the other one was called Yesterday’s News.
It was totally convenient because when you got thrown out of one you could just cross the street and go into the other one.

Cities? US is a big place.

I'll throw out a couple of more from places I've lived.

Toronto (it is a long time since I lived in my hometown);

Brunswick house: a late 1800s beer hall that is sadly closed now. $27 for 30 draft glasses. Cited several times for not washing glasses.

Loose Moose: A 90s staple of downtown (business district) Toronto. Thursday nights were particularly great.

The Amrsterdam: (now closed) see above.

THe Madison: Very close to the Univ. of Toronto, was our unofficial hangout. Canada's biggest bar made up of two adjoining Victorian houses

Ann Arbor:

Ashley's is the student place though I've only been there once.

GRizzly Peak brew pub. Right across from Frita Batidos a Cuban street food place that is ridiculously good, run by a French trained chef

Vinology - for the older crowd.

NYC:

Bar Pitti for food and wine in SoHo

The W union square was a regular place to hit up.

Whisky Park lounge in what used to be the Trump Park on Central Park south.

Fuck that old POS.
I’m nice and everyone loves me.
Especially single moms.

Been having an affair with a coworker for over a year

It all blew up this last Sunday

It ended pretty ugly on her part
I was cool with just being friends but she went a step further and went to my bosses boss and said I was harassing her
So I did what needed to be done and showed texts and pictures and evidence of what was NOT harassment
Then towards the end of the day she was texting me again so I showed that like.."if she's so scared and I'm harassing her, why does she keep texting me?"
Friday will be fun

It ended pretty ugly on her part
I was cool with just being friends but she went a step further and went to my bosses boss and said I was harassing her
So I did what needed to be done and showed texts and pictures and evidence of what was NOT harassment
Then towards the end of the day she was texting me again so I showed that like.."if she's so scared and I'm harassing her, why does she keep texting me?"
Friday will be fun

angry-wife-pissed-wife.gif

Back