SBBC Thread: The 826

How much Adderall is Faust using?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

What the FUCK!?!?

No way in hell would I step foot in those damn seats, look at that shit!

DLTbyUjVAAAX1Hw.jpg

Faust looks like a fatter, shorter, haggard Ben Affleck

THat's awesome! I'm already booked for the game and flight to Chicago the next morning.

I still have a UMich hat and hoodie for AOM ... been holding it for 2 yrs.

@Revolver, @Sexy are you gonna make it to the game?
that is why you still have it...

6586db71bd48f4a4154736ce140b1b41.gif

What do you look like, Lumi? It would be good to have a mental picture when I read your posts

Think you guys have a decent idea over the years... that and apparently some sleuthy internet sleuths know exactly who I am.

I'm sure your imagination conjures up far more entertaining images.

There are a few colleges in the area. They're actually fairly good schools from what I understand.
some of the best Liberal Arts colleges in the nation
Claremont McKenna and Pomona

my mom wanted me to go there, I applied and got in but was like 'I'm good on any LA school'

some of the best Liberal Arts colleges in the nation
Claremont McKenna and Pomona

my mom wanted me to go there, I applied and got in but was like 'I'm good on any LA school'

Where'd you end up going?

Could you have gotten most of the tuition covered via your military service?

What do you look like, Lumi? It would be good to have a mental picture when I read your posts

I'm 7'1'', black, have cornrows and have been known to smash birthday cakes into people's faces on the Sunset Strip.

Yep, you guys have guessed it. You've been reading Kwame Brown's posts all these years.

Where'd you end up going?

Could you have gotten most of the tuition covered via your military service?
this was right outta HS, I applied to mad schools. Mainly b/c 1) my mom paid all the application fees, to 2) brag to her friends AFAIK

My main problem was I wasn't a resident in either state I went to HS in (VA and WA) so W&M, UVA, Va Tech was out the window.

I then narrowed it down to UCSD and SDSU, chose SDSU b/c my grandma and 2 aunts graduated from there and it wasn't a dry campus full of cornballs
Plus it was literally only 888/semester when I started in 01 about as cheap as any major school in the nation at the time

this was right outta HS, I applied to mad schools. Mainly b/c 1) my mom paid all the application fees, to 2) brag to her friends AFAIK

My main problem was I wasn't a resident in either state I went to HS in (VA and WA) so W&M, UVA, Va Tech was out the window.

I then narrowed it down to UCSD and SDSU, chose SDSU b/c my grandma and 2 aunts graduated from there and it wasn't a dry campus full of cornballs
Plus it was literally only 888/semester when I started in 01 about as cheap as any major school in the nation at the time

Nice! SDSU has some of the hottest girls out of any campus imo.

Nice! SDSU has some of the hottest girls out of any campus imo.
oh no doubt
it was playboy top ten party school every list they ran until after I was gone

it helps you're only like 20 mins from Tijuana too

oh no doubt
it was playboy top ten party school every list they ran until after I was gone

it helps you're only like 20 mins from Tijuana too

You know what isn't on playboy's top ten party schools ever? Berkeley, that's what.

At least SF is a short train ride away and you have a 50% chance that the girl you're hitting on has showered and shaved within the last week in SF though (0.4% chance in Berkeley.)

Think you guys have a decent idea over the years... that and apparently some sleuthy internet sleuths know exactly who I am.

I'm sure your imagination conjures up far more entertaining images.

I dont know what you look like, but people trying to find your personal info (pics) is worse than your insults so I dont want any part of that.

latest

This is my approximation of you.

You know what isn't on playboy's top ten party schools ever? Berkeley, that's what.

At least SF is a short train ride away and you have a 50% chance that the girl you're hitting on has showered and shaved within the last week in SF though (0.4% chance in Berkeley.)
I'm not sure it's the same at SDSU anymore
ever since the massive DEA drug bust in 06, the school has trying to shed it's party image
it's actually moved up quite a bit in the academic rankings as a result

Still hot girls everywhere, but not quite as crazy as it used to be. Which is probably a good thing tbh

Depends what you like. A lot of people would say the Bay Area is the place to be right now. Central CA near the coast is beautiful, but you're pretty far away from anything resembling city life.

Honestly, they're all good - except the desert. Gotta stay away from those grimy folks,,

It was actually 4XL. God dammit that shirt was big.

For those of you wondering WTF we are talking about. A couple of us CFP:SB regulars did a meet up at the Michigan - Ohio state game in 2015. I had shirts made.

Here is Sexy with his shirt at the game.

xtsNRsAU17PaJiFjtgWOcGvhBbXz03QezPizGu7EkDGdeE-6Wf79ovj4DJtja3xSquJYxOpKQcFHPWTtMBquBf3qOcx84D9v4p3o-KpUyBd9O1RSZ3KgiMjuEmD2vbNexBTLXdlrl95vhRIISpmbvLFpvkDtsmZMWY4o8agzAzYpDnB-eCFdwb5RYGYtTfg2HZXzmMzDgYqd1g9WEcxlE0znH-a7MBS9lWQ71vty4AMRtZxZKkPuqYpQ_3Ifw9wtabxRkgc95x2734KTHFlWsiNVzf3nZldnZRT5CkA3GXSw5gXiQj5w2MicAVMuNZLLrIlVo5iJVjUGz9DUaeDBe6kBfXlaW0ganSGjwjIIM7YBU3TYvHTFZS7UkxtzoQDnRswsV10N6RPSVRrHUCAOShH09cRnPgSILdB9EhJ6MoOTo7cQKciLI0J2SPBbeen4kG2MMUsJexpkmXaUHNTQXDBNZIgEzzn6YXcXL4veWmISaG7eC4XkYawVpYXfTPCZAOTeP_ojo_Yx7MSSj-EACgc6DpwWx-K176iJKwQorwGHxlYZDPaUBF2hBG2UDT8zXHIOGAbhYwjpjtX25xkqqs23y8EBhDU_ucl5OQQS7suL6NqKfrvqMZfCBbVWVWTtyWAeeEXfrjFcj89LvfFFL-N3NPsYcyRZi5Y=w451-h601-no

this is what my face actually looks like

THat's awesome! I'm already booked for the game and flight to Chicago the next morning.

I still have a UMich hat and hoodie for AOM ... been holding it for 2 yrs.

@Revolver, @Sexy are you gonna make it to the game?

Maybe.

Revo can't. Not sure on Sexy. I have 4 confirmed seats but I can get two more. I have Braylon's seats

Up in the air. My one friend will probably come w/.

Csuf dawg

Is Fullerton a nice area? Looking at google maps it lokosl ike it would just be hella expensive because its right by Anaheim. I've been to NorCal more than SoCal, seems more my speed but California has a lot to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back